Impeachment on the Way

Huh? Just because people want things easy on themselves doesn't mean they need things to be effed with.

If I found 20 bucks every day in the same spot I'd keep going back. However if you started talking to me when I got there I'd probably stop going pretty quick
those who want easy will be always effed with as all they know how to do is to want things easy on themselves.

I think you are. Why would they be afraid of a 2024 run when they cheated him this year and would presumably have four years of legally harassing him and his supporters? They are scared about something coming soon, and I think the impeachment is just to get media coverage IE He can't do this he was impeached reeeeee

You mean something in the works that would prevent the handover to Biden?

a military coup? an incredibly highly unlikely to happen, i would think.
it all is too much noise about nothing at this stage. just a victorios winners making an another happy victory lap shitting on the defeated.

Agreed, just wondering what he thought might be coming.

it all is too much noise about nothing at this stage. just a victorios winners making an another happy victory lap shitting on the defeated.
It is hard to tell shills from retarded boomers but I think we gots a pro demoralizer here. There is a funny meme going around about millions of boomers finally realizing the TV lied to them and wondering what else the TV lied about during their lives.

A bunch of us pee-ons had the audacity to challenge the coastal elite and question their intelligence. They will make us pay. We voted like our lives depended on it because in some way we knew that they did
Jokes on all of the Biden supporting communist scum on this site though because merely having a presence in a place like NES is enough to get you on that cattle car to the re-education camp.

Hopefully we can spot a certain cow, cigarette enthusiast and football fan and thank them for our current reality before we get to our new "accommodations" courtesy of the state.

Hang, shoot, imprison under conditions leading to death. Pick one. They have openly said they would.
Yup. Just like:

Welcome to the Third World.

Who are you going to shoot? Prius drivers? You'd get get lefties 99+ percent of the time but it would be immoral. See the root of that word: moral. That is how you win. America's greatness didn't come from people going That'd be against the law or I would but I'm afraid of getting sued. America's greatness came from God fearing Americans choosing the good, true, and beautiful in everything. You support America and being moral amirite?
You support America by being a moral person.
You win a battle by being something that would make Satan cringe.

The breach at the capital was planned. A handfull of special ops were mixed in with the rest and managed to remove several laptops. One was Pelosi's. The dems are in full blown panic mode. Next few days should be very interesting.
Nothing is going to happen, the thought that military white hats have anything is laughable

The US AG for DC is now looking at charging every speaker at Trump's rally for incitement.

DoJ is a worthless bowl of shit private police force for the DNC that couldn't be bothered to do jack shit about BLM/ANTIFA torching Main Streets around the country all summer.

The Civil Service has completely betrayed the public to pursue partisan political ambitions.

You can impeach someone after they leave office you know

The Constitution does not allow the "impeachment" of private citizens. But since most Politicians wouldn't recognize the Constitution if it slapped them in the face I guess we'll see.

Yes, they can prevent him from running again.

saw interview with Alan Dershowitz today on this topic. He said it's all political theater. House can vote to impeach, but no way Senate even holds a trial in a week. After Trump leaves office, there is no Constitutional provision to impeach a private citizen. So Nancy is bullshitting the leftists thinking this in some way prevents him from holding future office.

now, that hasn't stopped any of the left from doing what they want, and who knows what the courts will decide..

I'm starting to think trump will resign in the coming days. He loves this country to death and he knows that no matter how many times he says to be peaceful that if they remove him from office there will be major violence. I see him possibly sacrificing himself to save the country.

I'm starting to think trump will resign in the coming days. He loves this country to death and he knows that no matter how many times he says to be peaceful that if they remove him from office there will be major violence. I see him possibly sacrificing himself to save the country.
The Democrats must not win, no matter the “violence”.

So where was Nancy yesterday? Dingle appointed speaker in her abscence? Maybe she was getting her hair done. Guessing cc'd someone in errror on the below or maybe they do have her laptop. Have Clyburns's too.

View attachment 434809
I don’t doubt for a second that Pelosi communicated this but if anyone thinks this was put in writing and signed by her then your out of your F’king mind.

Back
Top Bottom