Impeachment on the Way

This one is clearly over. Biden is in. But it is Clear they are afraid of Trump running and winning next term. Only reason to push that.
Exactly. The fear knowing close to 74 million voted for Trump.

The chances of impeachment the next two weeks won’t even happen.

I put my chances on Pelosi croaking in two weeks before impeachment.

Big f***ing surprise (not)

But Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski became the first GOP senator to call on the president to resign on Friday.

"I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage." Murkowski told the Anchorage Daily News. Murkowski, who is up for reelection in 2022, also said she wasn't sure she would remain in the Republican party.

"If the Republican Party has become nothing more than the party of Trump, I sincerely question whether this is the party for me," she said.

But Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski became the first GOP senator to call on the president to resign on Friday.

"I want him to resign. I want him out. He has caused enough damage." Murkowski told the Anchorage Daily News. Murkowski, who is up for reelection in 2022, also said she wasn't sure she would remain in the Republican party.

"If the Republican Party has become nothing more than the party of Trump, I sincerely question whether this is the party for me," she said.
She needs to be primaried.

This would be a great thing IF members of Congress were more concerned about their country rather than their future political prospects. If congressional Republican are ready to impeach Trump, why didn't they do it when they had the opportunity? I'm no fan of Trump (well documented here :)) but I have to be skeptical of all the republicans that kissed his ass for four years and now want to 86 him.

What!? You really think it’s over??
😑
Yup.. Sadly he is out. We may have chaos and it may be delayed but the current elected republicans are more worried about themselves staying elected over what is right. They are the quoted "swamp". He is going to be 100% silenced by big tech. His base is going to be silenced. It is all short sighted, all these seats will be stolen in future elections with vote manipulation

poor guy caused 0% of the damage, gets blamed for the dems destruction of the country. It's past time to reset this whole f***ing thing.

So someone in line for presidency meets (conspires) with military officials to remove the sitting President from office?

Sounds like a coup to me.
Kids I work with have been asking my opinion, I've been calling it a soft coup for awhile.

At first most thought I was nuts and then I asked them to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. I asked them if the recall how the media/celebrities/pols(once folks in the mil get high enough in rank they're nothing but pols as well) spoke about Obama. I then asked them to pull up any article(s) from any "news" source they like, but when reading it insert Obamas name anytime they read Trump and note how they'd respond if they had done that to O.

Now not so many think I'm nuts, but nearly all have been swimming in the progressive kool-aid their entire(albeit short) lives so it'll take some doing.

TDS is truly a mental disorder.
I've been planning to wait and see if/when a viable conservative 3rd party begins to emerge before cutting all ties to the Republican party, but if they join with the DemonRats to attempt to impeach President Trump then they will have made that decision for me.

After that they need to follow through on expelling the senators and congressmen who objected to the electoral college. It makes it easier when friendlies aren’t mixed in with enemies.

Back
Top Bottom