Impeachment on the Way

Hey - Why not?
She's wasted three or more years with silly BS cuz her brain is saturated with Trump hatred.
She, Schumer, Nadler, and that other lying pin head piece of crap whose name I can't think of (you know the one...) are terrible people and subhuman.

Edit- Shiff. That little turd.

Last edited:
We are as close as it gets to Civil War... One big event will daisy-chain violence.
yep. if people invaded the capitol the other day over the certification, what do they think is going to happen when they hold this vote? And I don't think they'll be so polite this time. The gov't will need the NG and heavy riot police presence and I'm not convinced that will stop anyone from trying...and when the .gov starts shooting patriots with live fire outside the capitol then it's all over.

Just think. Right now there is some red blooded american who just lost everything due to the government's covid shutdowns....his biz, about to lose his house etc. He sits up at night with a gun in his hand, maybe he's put it up to his chin a few times but backs off. Maybe he just needs his death to mean something. Maybe he gets on a bus.

There will be no vote on impeachment in the Senate and maybe not the House. Trump garnered 11 million more votes than Obama. The Dems lost 20 seats in the house. Only hold a 6 seat majority. There are plenty of Dems who want to get re-elected. You want to try 74 million people to re-elect you after you voted to impeach their hero?

Pelosi and Dem will huff and Puff but in the end will “run out of time”. “We almost had him”. The big reason to try is if he gets convicted in the Senate he can’t run in 4 years.

There will be no vote on impeachment in the Senate and maybe not the House. Trump garnered 11 million more votes than Obama. The Dems lost 20 seats in the house. Only hold a 6 seat majority. There are plenty of Dems who want to get re-elected. You want to try 74 million people to re-elect you after you voted to impeach their hero?

Pelosi and Dem will huff and Puff but in the end will “run out of time”. “We almost had him”. The big reason to try is if he gets convicted in the Senate he can’t run in 4 years.
They've perfected the steal, so they don't care.

yep. if people invaded the capitol the other day over the certification, what do they think is going to happen when they hold this vote? And I don't think they'll be so polite this time. The gov't will need the NG and heavy riot police presence and I'm not convinced that will stop anyone from trying...and when the .gov starts shooting patriots with live fire outside the capitol then it's all over.

Just think. Right now there is some red blooded american who just lost everything due to the government's covid shutdowns....his biz, about to lose his house etc. He sits up at night with a gun in his hand, maybe he's put it up to his chin a few times but backs off. Maybe he just needs his death to mean something. Maybe he gets on a bus.
Those people need a list of home addresses.

We are plebes to them. They are outraged that we'd have the gall to think differently.
...which is at base of all that's happened since 2016:
By 2016, the world was witnessing a surge in populism and nationalism, as exemplified by Brexit and the election of Donald Trump, as well as the electoral rise of various parties in Europe. Indubitably, the globalist elites in their various organizations, agencies, and gatherings - example: the World Economic Forum - found this development troubling and sought to undo this trend and prevent it from happening again.

There doing what ever they can to make sure that he can't run in 4 years Knowing he had 75 million votes
I guess its more like an insurance policy to impeach him now.. Its amazing how the protest that 4 days has gone
from a protest to a riot now to domestic terrorism. what will it be called next week?

There doing what ever they can to make sure that he can't run in 4 years Knowing he had 75 million votes
I guess its more like an insurance policy to impeach him now.. Its amazing how the protest that 4 days has gone
from a protest to a riot now to domestic terrorism. what will it be called next week?
Revolution

Back
Top Bottom