Impeachment on the Way

No. Mr. Trump is no longer relevant. He is a loser. As he himself once said, “I don’t like losers.” Join the club Donald. Loser.
One wonders why Democrats are so worried about him running for office again if he’s no longer relevant. It would be hilarious if he won a FL congressional seat in 2022, Republicans take the house and hello Mr Speaker. Rubio seems to be aware that if he messes w Trump that he’ll probably face him in a primary in 2022 and lose.

I'm of a slightly different opinion than some here.

Trump is an insane, narcicisti, thin skinned a554ole.

But for the last 4 years he's been my a554ole.
He was the lesser of 2 evils. I'm sad to see him go. But lets not pretend he was something good.

It is ENTIRELY Trump's fault that we lost the senate. Polls strongly favored a Republican victory shortly after the November elections. But Trump's continuing theater put the Georgia republican candidates in an impossible situation. 1) support trump and lose the middle while appearing insane. 2) Accept the election and lose the support of rabid trump supporters.

If Trump cared about the country, he would have figured out that he couldn't win. (regardless of whether the steal was real or not is immaterial) He would have thought strategically and done what he could to support the GA candidates. He did none of that.

It is Donald Trumps fault that we lost the senate.

What is obvious is that people were voting against him rather than for Joe. Republican's picked up seats in the house as well as state houses across the country. There was no blue wave. People were just tired of Trump.

When he was elected, I thought. OK, this was all great MAGA theater. He's going to settle down and GOVERN. It never happened.
No the media isn't fair. But he sure as hell made their lives easy by providing continuous stream on insanity via twitter.

He's gone. He lost. With that said, I hope he stays away. He will do nothing but harm to Republicans and their ability to win nationally.

I seriously fear he will form the MAGA party and split the conservative vote, thus handing the Democrats more electoral victories. Again, if he actually cared about his country, he would't do that. But I wouldn't bet on it.

He was the lesser of 2 evils. I'm sad to see him go. But lets not pretend he was something good.

It is ENTIRELY Trump's fault that we lost the senate. Polls strongly favored a Republican victory shortly after the November elections. But Trump's continuing theater put the Georgia republican candidates in an impossible situation. 1) support trump and lose the middle while appearing insane. 2) Accept the election and lose the support of rabid trump supporters.

If Trump cared about the country, he would have figured out that he couldn't win. (regardless of whether the steal was real or not is immaterial) He would have thought strategically and done what he could to support the GA candidates. He did none of that.

What is obvious is that people were voting against him rather than for Joe. Republican's picked up seats in the house as well as state houses across the country. There was no blue wave. People were just tired of Trump.

When he was elected, I thought. OK, this was all great MAGA theater. He's going to settle down and GOVERN. It never happened.
No the media isn't fair. But he sure as hell made their lives easy by providing continuous stream on insanity via twitter.

He's gone. He lost. With that said, I hope he stays away. He will do nothing but harm to Republicans and their ability to win nationally.

I seriously fear he will form the MAGA party and split the conservative vote, thus handing the Democrats more electoral victories. Again, if he actually cared about his country, he would't do that. But I wouldn't bet on it.
Sure, if you believe Biden actually got 80 million votes. If you believe the results of both GA elections. Then you can blame Trump for the loss.

Republicans did more harm to themselves than he ever will

Hey, Keep drinking the media mixed Kool-Aid.

Keep voting and toeing the line for the Hillariarties, Oblamas, the house drinker, and the Potato heads, folk ... and, continue to send this country further down the tubes.

Don't worry, your* paycheck and your future generation will observe the result.

*those who are not part of the free shit army.

If you think the GA election results were primarily because of fraud you are not paying attention to the data.

In the special election on 11/3, the dem Warnock got 33% of the vote.
The two republicans running got 46% of the vote between them. With Collins not in the runoff the vast majority of his 20% should have gone to the other Republican Loeffler.

At first that was the case. But as time dragged on, even known unbiased polling showed Loeffler's lead evaporating. That can be put squarely on DJT's shoulders.

Keep voting and toeing the line for the Hillariarties, Oblamas, the house drinker, and the Potato heads, folk ... and, continue to send this country further down the tubes.

Don't worry, your* paycheck and your future generation will observe the result.

*those who are not part of the free shit army.
I"m not sure who that is addressed to. I don't think a single person here has suggested what you are rebutting.
No hillary or obama fans here.

Don't fall into the simplistic trap of believing that if someone doesn't like DJT, they support the Dems.

If it mattered, I'd have voted for Trump in a second. But because MA's electoral votes were going to Biden, I voted my conscience and voted 3rd party.
If I lived in a state that was actually in play, I'd have socked it in for the Orange Man.

There's the whole issue of desiccated vs. embalmed corpses
0*kYKg7bJaRbBMrdAS.jpg

If the GOP doesn't capture the populist attention of Trumps base though, they will never win the white house ever again, though.

The GOP cannot put up garbage milquetoast fakers concocted by GOP Focus group retard consultants for big money, like Baker, Romney, etc and ever expect to win the presidency ever again. I mean lets be honest, those people are a waste of space. Do you really think we need a Romney, Jeb, or any of his ilk? They're just Obama with a layer of GOP frosting on
top. That's functionally 98% the same as biden winning, minus the visible supreme court picks, maybe. (which they can't flake out on as easily).

The neocons, fakepublicans, and hardcore social cons. need to get f***ed and get out of the way. All of those people are just as bad as open moonbats are. Worse, in many cases.

*of course there is the pesky voter fraud issue, and if somehow that isn't dealt with in the next 4 years, as Carl Bratananadilewsky would say "none of this matters".

We lost the Senate because the same state that was cheat central ran the same play in the run off elections.
Right up to and including the "We're stopping counting for the night ." and miraculously the one guy who was up by six figures was losing by four figures when the counting was restarted in the morning.
Trump may have his faults ,but damn man.

Trump may or may not be relevant going forward. I think not. The real question is what his legacy will do to the GOP. GOP politicians are scrambling to read the tea leaves. There is a huge divide developing between those who want to continue supporting the Trump legacy and those - like McConnell - who are moving on.

Either way, it's bad for the GOP and conservatives because neither side is going to let go.

Trump may or may not be relevant going forward. I think not. The real question is what his legacy will do to the GOP. GOP politicians are scrambling to read the tea leaves. There is a huge divide developing between those who want to continue supporting the Trump legacy and those - like McConnell - who are moving on.

Either way, it's bad for the GOP and conservatives because neither side is going to let go.
I can’t think of one of Trumps policies I don’t agree with.

Hardly the point, it's not about you or me. We don't drive party politics. GOP Senators are thinking about their futures. What will Trump's legacy be in 2,4, or 6 years when they're up for re-election? Will they be rewarded for standing by Trump or penalized for it? We don't know that yet. And I don't think that answer will come easily. I think the GOP will tear itself apart getting there. And into that vacuum Democratic Party power will flood.

Trump may or may not be relevant going forward. I think not. The real question is what his legacy will do to the GOP. GOP politicians are scrambling to read the tea leaves. There is a huge divide developing between those who want to continue supporting the Trump legacy and those - like McConnell - who are moving on. trying to turn back the clock.
FIFY
Bump stock ban, and maybe one other that I cannot recall right at the moment. But that's a miniscule list compared to each of the previous 4, or even 5, presidents.

Last edited:
One wonders why Democrats are so worried about him running for office again if he’s no longer relevant. It would be hilarious if he won a FL congressional seat in 2022, Republicans take the house and hello Mr Speaker. Rubio seems to be aware that if he messes w Trump that he’ll probably face him in a primary in 2022 and lose.
The Democrats and the Republicans are scared to death of Trump and what he represents. Their scarred of him because he throws sh*t back at the Dems. Let's not forget when he called Baltimore a rat infested sh*t hole. They called him a racist and white supremacist for three days. Until he asked what did you do with the 16billion dollars that you got. That story was gone so fast it hurt my neck. Both parties are scared because he didn't get us involved in more wars and meddled in the business of other countries. There's no money to be made with out a good war going on. He drilled here and made us a major player on the world energy markets. I can't imagine the Saudis being to happy with that nor their people on the pay roll. He attempted to start getting manufacturing back from China. While the Dems were screaming about coding and the friends of the Republicans were making a fortune in low labor rates. I will say his behavior was more then embarrassing at times and he was an agent of chaos for better or worse. When the Dems cheated and got caught he fought it. The standard response from the Republicans when the Dems cheat is well yea that's what they do. Trump fought it to the bitter end and made it ugly for them and they didn't like someone calling them on their scam. Yes at times his behavior was awful and embarrassing. I just really think their scared to death of him and what he represents.

Yeah Trump's fault totally bro

View attachment 441175a
Trump's campaign had more energy behind it than any politician I have seen in my life (granted im only 30). The energy at his rally's were unreal. If we lost it was not due to him. Both GA candidates were mediocre. Loeffler was a low energy typical establishment loser. If anyone is to blame its them. Besides they went all in on rigging the election the first time. If they didn't follow through with the runoffs it would have been abundantly clear something was wrong.

Hardly the point, it's not about you or me. We don't drive party politics. GOP Senators are thinking about their futures. What will Trump's legacy be in 2,4, or 6 years when they're up for re-election? Will they be rewarded for standing by Trump or penalized for it? We don't know that yet. And I don't think that answer will come easily. I think the GOP will tear itself apart getting there. And into that vacuum Democratic Party power will flood.
The 80 million votes Trump got were for Trump and his policies, NOT the GOP. The fact that the clowns in the GOP haven't figured that out is what will and should destroy them. What most of them choose to do now is quite frankly irrelevant. The fact that they let this election stand without forcing an investigation will be the end of the GOP as we know it

This ridiculous impeachment will only serve to intensify and galvanize Trump's base. Oh, and someone please tell the Dems - you can't impeach a President that's no longer in office nor can you prevent a private citizen from ever running for office. I'm with Dershowitz on this one...

... What will Trump's legacy be in 2,4, or 6 years when they're up for re-election? Will they be rewarded for standing by Trump or penalized for it? We don't know that yet. And I don't think that answer will come easily. ...

If the communist takeover of American government isn't stopped, they'll definitely be penalized for it. We know that for sure.

House article of impeachment delivered today. SMDH I have to say I am truly worried about the future of the U.S.A. I'm 55 and have seen a lot of change. I envision on the Hill that most of the republicans are not much different from the Dems. And we all know they are all making backroom deals with each other, selling out America. But the worst thing to me is how many light years ahead of conservatives liberals are with owning the majority of the media, education, sports, music and most everything else. They have played a much better long game of chess than conservatives have over the decades, and they are winning big now. Conservative voices are being cancelled. I never thought I'd see stuff like this in my life time. Just wow. I see no way back for conservatives to gain any advancement, they've been too well played. Unless... somebody like Elon Musk steps up and invests billions of dollars into a cable like nationwide infrastructure for data, and then he/they begin building everything from there else upward, like competing service providers, email/browser platforms and conservative media stations. Then after those things are in place we could begin the fight. (Civil war and/or being a subject are the alternatives.)

Clown In The Whitehouse
The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!

The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.

This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400, and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood and is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.

The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????

And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?

I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork-tongued, smooth-talking hypocritical corrupt liar whose son is a morally corrupt, crack smoking servant on the payroll of the Chinese, Russians and Ukranians.

Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with Trump (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and the New York Times are for.

I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.

God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

Back
Top Bottom