Immigration falls to dangerously low levels!

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Geeze the WSJ says we need more immigration, a.k.a. low paid workers to appease the crony capitalists. Surprise...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The real issue is that a great deal of American citizens choose not to breed like rabbits in the interest of fiscal responsibility. I have no worries however that Obama's minions and open borders will supply us with an exponential explosion of low skilled labor for decades to come.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So how exactly do they get an accurate count of illegal aliens?
Take a look at the study and find out: http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/11/18/unauthorized-immigrant-totals-rise-in-7-states-fall-in-14/

- - - Updated - - -

The real issue is that a great deal of American citizens choose not to breed like rabbits in the interest of fiscal responsibility.
You don't actually believe this, do you?

I've never heard a bigger crock of shit in my life.

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Take a look at the study and find out: http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/11/18/unauthorized-immigrant-totals-rise-in-7-states-fall-in-14/

- - - Updated - - -

Oh? You don't think that there are families out there that choose not to have 20 children because they know that cant afford them? Please ... do tell how you qualify my statement as the "biggest crock of shit" you have ever heard in your life. My opinion is based upon the people and families we know. What is yours based on?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
The real issue is that a great deal of American citizens choose not to breed like rabbits in the interest of fiscal responsibility. I have no worries however that Obama's minions and open borders will supply us with an exponential explosion of low skilled labor for decades to come.
My wife and I don't have children. At first I wasn't exactly thrilled about it, but as I get older I start to wonder. I think people's children and their children are in for a very rough run. In all seriousness, if the country continues down the path it seems to be going the America we know will not even closely resemble the America they will know. And I don't think that's exactly a good thing.

Billsail

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Originally Posted by kurtb View Post
The real issue is that a great deal of American citizens choose not to breed like rabbits in the interest of fiscal responsibility.

I have no doubt, not a huge percentage, but many American citizens have chosen not to have children, in the interest of their own financial health. You say "but that's not exactly 'fiscal responsibility'." Well, it's being responsible to each other, as husband and wife, in order to enjoy hopefully debt free lives.

Don't anyone get all religious in condemning this decision. It can, believe it or not, be something that people actually want!

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have no doubt, not a huge percentage, but many American citizens have chosen not to have children, in the interest of their own financial health. You say "but that's not exactly 'fiscal responsibility'." Well, it's being responsible to each other, as husband and wife, in order to enjoy hopefully debt free lives.

Don't anyone get all religious in condemning this decision. It can, believe it or not, be something that people actually want!
Exactly my point Bill - thanks

And Rockrivr - I worry more every day about what my kids will be living with when they get older

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have to agree with the other statements about pro creation.
I'm convinced that I'd be in a constant state of aggravation knowing my offsprings would and will never get a chance to even remotely enjoy the same freedoms I had the pleasure of taking advantage of growing up. It goes waaaaay beyond just fiscal responsibility.

There's a reason responsible hard working people put limits on pro creation and "others" don't. They don't have to pay for them. WE DO!

Now if it was 1970 all over again, well that's different. See sig.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh? You don't think that there are families out there that choose not to have 20 children because they know that cant afford them? Please ... do tell how you qualify my statement as the "biggest crock of shit" you have ever heard in your life. My opinion is based upon the people and families we know. What is yours based on?
Of course there are families out there like that. But I don't think it's some kind of noble American (well lets call it what you really mean: white) ideal. There are plenty of citizens breeding like rabbits regardless of the consequences.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Of course there are families out there like that. But I don't think it's some kind of noble American (well lets call it what you really mean: white) ideal. There are plenty of citizens breeding like rabbits regardless of the consequences.
He's right endus, any half intelligent, (mostly white) people have only children they can afford to raise. I had five siblings, my wife had five siblings, no one in our extended families has more than three kids.

ochmude

Marine Veteran
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
WTF does race have to do with it? My wife and I were married for 7 years before we had a kid, because we weren't financially secure enough to feel comfortable starting a family until then. I guess that makes me white?

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WTF does race have to do with it? My wife and I were married for 7 years before we had a kid, because we weren't financially secure enough to feel comfortable starting a family until then. I guess that makes me white?
I dont know why, but I always thought you were white.

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
It makes you a capitalist pig.....harhahrahar.
I know people who don't work collect every possible aid and still keep having kids.....it's good business for them.....

kurtb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Whoa there skippy! When did I say anything about race??! I would prefer it if you didn't inject your own suppositions into my statements. If you are going to start pulling the old race card out in an attempt discredit my statement then not only is it an ad hominem argument, but your position is probably not supported by anything factual that you can produce. I stand by my original declaration but I will agree that there are plenty that are breeding like rabbits ... in many races. I'm talking about being responsible not about being black or white.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The citizens breeding like rabbits, without any regard for the fiscal responsibilities involved in raising children, are DUMB. Some, maybe most who haven't planned according, are on government assistance. I swear my sister-in-law, who wanted a kid in the worst way, is the dumbest human alive. She's on the dole.

It's tough being educated, having a level of responsibility for your own children without government assistance, and working hard to make a great life for them. That part is colorblind.

This is literally the beginning of Idiocracy.

Smart people waiting for financial security to have kids, while people 3 IQ points over retard spawn idiot children like their vagina is a pez dispenser.

Top Bottom