Image of letter allegedly sent to a Nassau County CCW applicant

Have you ever been admitted to school for treatment of developmental disability. Nice.
“ Are you retarded?”
I believe the second amendment said ,after it said shall not be infringed “if not you’re retarded”

This is America you’re allowed to be retarded and own guns.

As far as any nes being social media I don’t really think so…. But at the same time I say worse things in public than I post.

“ Are you retarded?”
I believe the second amendment said ,after it said shall not be infringed “if not you’re retarded”

This is America you’re allowed to be retarded and own guns.

As far as any nes being social media I don’t really think so…. But at the same time I say worse things in public than I post.
I agree, don't get me wrong, I was just highlighting liberal hypocrisy.

Are you out of your mind?
what other course of action should an applicant proceed with then? as 'see you court' back to that police gestapo enforcer will not produce much of an any result.
they pretty much do whatever they feel like.

what other course of action should an applicant proceed with then? as 'see you court' back to that police gestapo enforcer will not produce much of an any result.
The point is that "it's just a notary" is still a g-ddamn infringement on your rights.

Yeah. I don't buy it.

To me, a "social media platform" constitutes realtime content and interaction. This is just a message board.
I found out, before my wife did, about Tom Brady breaking up with his wife when I read about it on this forum. That is realtime.

I found out, before my wife did, about Tom Brady breaking up with his wife when I read about it on this forum. That is realtime.

No, I know, but technically it's different. If NES had a chatroom function, I would think of that as "social media."

What does it take to be designates "social media"? Does it need to be facebook/instragram or does NES count? What about LinkedIN which is for business, not social connections? What about a smaller private club-level online forum?
Facebook is the obvious example of a site designed for "social networking" (following friends), and by the strictest definition LinkedIn would also be "social media".

"Social Media" definitely includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Tinder, Instagram, and other such "social networks", some definitions expand it to include anything facilitating user-generated content, including wikis, blogs, other semi-public on-line journals and diaries, as well as chat rooms and bulletin boards.

The text of NYS's S.51001/A.41001 fails to define the term.

Last edited:
Will not stop if SCOTUS never explicitly states violating 2A nullifies immunity.

If SCOTUS issued a ruling striping parties of qualified immunity and stated all future violations automatically trigger CI revocation, this shit would stop tomorrow because then individuals could be held responsible and have their own money on line.

Nothing changes if cops, DAs, Judges and politicians can't be sued as individuals for their personal money.

Facebook is the obvious example of a site designed for "social networking" (following friends), and by the strictest definition LinkedIn would also be "social media".

"Social Media" definitely includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, Tumblr, Tinder, Instagram, and other such "social networks", some definitions expand it to include anything facilitating user-generated content, including wikis, blogs, other semi-public on-line journals and diaries, as well as chat rooms and bulletin boards.

The text of NYS's S.51001/A.41001 fails to define the term.
Nicely said but I'm looking for some published reference, preferably legal.

The "good character" thing is doomed via Bruen I believe.

Otherwise, meh.

Just need a notary.
The only thing that is even remotely related to Text, History or Tradition in that list list training. And that is only because the predatory clause "regulated" refers to trained and disciplined. However the predatory clause refers to the collective "militia" not the individual "people" and therefore places the requirement to train on the government not the individual - when was the last time we taught marksmanship and safety in school?

The applicant should retain counsel and respond to each request that they wish to enjoy the full spectrum of their rights and decline to surrender any rights in support of the others.
Training would be the only thing that could possibly be seen as part of text, history and tradition because of the word "regulated" but that is a collective requirement in support of the government and therefore a burden on the government to supply.

wasn't there a court case where the perp got away because by applying for license, permit or whatever would be admission of gilyilt so they couldn't charge because the law violated the 5th? I think it was for Marijuana

To be fair, NO ONE is trying to take away his right to bear a musket while active duty in the national guard.

The applicant should retain counsel and respond to each request that they wish to enjoy the full spectrum of their rights and decline to surrender any rights in support of the others.
Training would be the only thing that could possibly be seen as part of text, history and tradition because of the word "regulated" but that is a collective requirement in support of the government and therefore a burden on the government to supply.
It is very easy to say someone else should retain counsel at their own expense.

It is very easy to say someone else should retain counsel at their own expense.
It is and I knew I would be called out on it.
However, part of that retain counsel is amassing plaintiffs for legal advocacy groups and its easier to say get a lawyer than document your correspondence and submitt to a respected 2a advocate for inclusion in legal action.
That letter is so egregious that it should be shot down immediately but that still takes resources.

Nothing changes if cops, DAs, Judges and politicians can't be sued as individuals for their personal money.

Not going to happen, you get a good ruling out of them once in a while, but they are all part of the same elitist club and you are not a member. Frankly, just another branch of the intelligentsia that runs our universities.

🐯

Back
Top Bottom