• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

image for bernie, liarwartha, the squad and the rest of those gun grabbing libtards

For the same reason you (the anti gunner; not you OP) have an unlimited data plan on your phone to post the mundane futility of your life to Facebook and your gas tank (or Prius battery) holds more fuel than you need to drive from your parents basement to Starbucks for an orange mocha soy Frappuccino.

FREEDOM

While I may not understand or partake in the choices noted above, I respect the freedom of choice that allows for someone else to do so

Some of you need more than what your mags can hold? That's preposterous. You plan a mass shooting or something? I have two rifle mags (3 whole boxes of 5.56!) and three mags for my G17 (Ok, one mag is a round short). Nobody NEEDS more than that. I don't feel under prepared. There ought to be a law.

Some of you need more than what your mags can hold? That's preposterous. You plan a mass shooting or something? I have two rifle mags (3 whole boxes of 5.56!) and three mags for my G17 (Ok, one mag is a round short). Nobody NEEDS more than that. I don't feel under prepared. There ought to be a law.

Bonus points if your ammo is a mixture of hollow points and jacketed rounds!

Because the federal government is stockpiling ammo and body bags, so we need to be ready for when they're no longer happy with stealing just our money.

Bonus points if your ammo is a mixture of hollow points and jacketed rounds!
Hollow points are just a fad. Nothing is too good for my Anderson/Bear Creek build. I feed it only the extravagant stuff from Russia, you know, the stuff with those fancy grey cases.

Back
Top Bottom