I'm working at The Village Gun Shop

I recently started working at The Village Gun Shop, Route 6, Westport,Ma....Right now working minimum hours 12-3PM on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and Saturday 10-2PM, However if your in the neighborhood stop by, indentify yourself, have a coffee, B.S.,and look around. I'm sure your imput would be greatly appreciated, as to your hunting and shooting needs. If nothing else, it would be great to put a face to all the aliases. Hope to see ya'll soon!! Noleman (Paul Picard)

Last edited:
The Village Gun Shop

You are correct. He no longer works there, and has gone over to Flints. I took over his spot, I guess. I'm back in MY world!! :cool:

This is good news! Finally someone in a gun store that knows what he's talking about! There are a few guns I need to add to my collection!

Stopped in last night to put a left handed Savage Mark II on order.

Paul set up everything before hand so that I just needed to stop in with a deposit and my LTC.

Unfortunately I'm lousy with names (would forget my own if I didn't have to wear ID at work) but the two gentlemen working were great. My daughter (12) was with me and was looking for a pink BB gun because my son has his own BB gun (not pink). I jokingly said too bad they don't have any pink guns for you to her and explained it to the guys at the counter. Two minutes later he hands her an older crosman and says congrats on your first gun - GRATIS - I'm not sure who was won over more, myself or her. I wasn't dropping any big money - Just top notch service and then some...

Definitely know where my gun money is going - vote with your wallet because in Mass that's the only vote of mine that will ever count.

Thanks
Aaron

have ltc no restrictions since last april, never got around to buying a firearm. westport not too far. just checked their website and most all links are dead. now inspiring me to make the drive. ront

Yes, on Rt6....In the same locations that "Bob's Gun Shop" was for over 50 years. But all remodeled...........Nice facility. And they do $20 transfers!

+1 for village, Mario and Wayne are great guys (i'm sure Paul is too....) Bought my first firearm there last year (Walther P22)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Synergy+Godmode.

Didn't make it... Saw to many morons off the road in ditches and opted not to travel far. I'll get there within a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom