• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm not an I-phone dude but this is pretty cool...

do that on a droid

[popcorn]

On an iPod Touch too. No need for a stupid phone. I barely use my iphone as a phone. I have a zillion rollover minutes. If I was smarter, I would have gotten an iPod Touch and just used wifi, because there's a wifi almost everywhere.

I think skype works in background mode on 4.1 so its possible to have a wifi phone number.

On an iPod Touch too. No need for a stupid phone. I barely use my iphone as a phone. I have a zillion rollover minutes. If I was smarter, I would have gotten an iPod Touch and just used wifi, because there's a wifi almost everywhere.

Shortly after this performance four skinny bad members were robbed for their iPhones while exiting the NYC subway [wink]

Seriously, regardless of whether you like the music or not or whether they were using Droids or iPhones, I think its pretty cool that the technology to do this is so accessible. 10 years ago I was happy that my phone stored 99 phone numbers since my previous one only stored 10.

Nothing interesting like that ever happens when I'm on the subway. I'm lucky if a homeless guy doesn't start taking a whiz on the floor of the car.

Nothing interesting like that ever happens when I'm on the subway. I'm lucky if a homeless guy doesn't start taking a whiz on the floor of the car.

Sad and true. Boston T is so different then the other cities in this manner. I travel the tube in London a lot and the Paris metro. Those systems always have interesting and talented musicians. Boston only has them in the stations.

It's cool, but if they just started blasting that out and I was in that car I'd be annoyed lol.
Be glad you don't use public transportation in other areas....you'd be going insane.... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom