• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm not a tacti-cool guy...BUT THIS!

Using a wheel to cut pizza is for pussies. I worked at a pizza place during high school and we used a big assed knife to cut the pizza. Doesn't take much practice to get really fast there.

Oh, and I also got the TG email with that listed. First thought I had "that's so ghey"... Right along with all the other pizza cutting wheels they have.

Those rollers are wicked handy if you don't have a big assed knife.

I cut quesadillas with them too. Works well.

I easily cut pizza with my 8" chef's knife. It's all a matter of knowing how to use the tool. I've also used the 10" chef's knife that my father picked up decades ago to cut pizza. For home scale, you don't need the big-assed knife. But when you're cutting a XXL pizza (20"+), in a restaurant, it makes sense. Even when the pizza was larger than the blade, we knew how to cut with almost the same speed.

Those rollers are wicked handy if you don't have a big assed knife.

I cut quesadillas with them too. Works well.

Pizza cutting wheels are one of the most un-appreciated tools in most kitchens. In addition to pizza, if you've got little kids who like waffles, but can't cut cut them, you as a parent can dice it into bite-sized pieces in seconds. I dice sliced provolone cheese on a cutting board with the pizza wheel, and add it to the mozzarella.

Practically any dicing or chopping chore can be made easier with a rotary cutting pizza wheel.

Pizza cutting wheels are one of the most un-appreciated tools in most kitchens. In addition to pizza, if you've got little kids who like waffles, but can't cut cut them, you as a parent can dice it into bite-sized pieces in seconds. I dice sliced provolone cheese on a cutting board with the pizza wheel, and add it to the mozzarella.

Practically any dicing or chopping chore can be made easier with a rotary cutting pizza wheel.

Do you wear a skirt while doing that?? [rofl2]

At work right now, I am a chef. Pizza is on the menu tonight, I showed some of my fellow employees this and they got a kick out of it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom