frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Roland Deschain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I just don't get this whatsoever, like what the f*** is the guy going to do? Just let him roll around on the floor and have a temper tantrum

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
While it should only be an Onion article, one of these days I'm almost half expecting to see a real article about someone in a situation like Stephen Hawking being wrestled to the ground for refusing orders to "get on the ground now", then getting arrested for the usual... resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, etc.

I know it's absurd. And, I should not even be thinking something like that could happen. But, I guess we live in Clown World now, so anything is possible.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello dispatch, I have the perp on the floor ,won’t give me his I D ,

First name bob, tho.

Seriously tho, Pima and pinal co. Has some genuine bullet -heads.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Maybe Barney Fife needs to have his arms and legs amputated so he can find out what it's like to have the sh!t kicked out of you by some fat phuck with a badge and a gun.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello dispatch, I have the perp on the floor ,won’t give me his I D ,

First name bob, tho.

Seriously tho, Pima and pinal co. Has some genuine bullet -heads.
No, you have the joke wrong. If he's on the floor, his name would be Matt. If he's floating in the ocean, then he's Bob. If he's in a hole in the ground, then he's Phil.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you have the joke wrong. If he's on the floor, his name would be Matt. If he's floating in the ocean, then he's Bob. If he's in a hole in the ground, then he's Phil.
Well if we're doing this again......if he's in a pile of leaves, then he's Russell. On the wall, he's Art. And so on.........:)

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This is literally the BEST thing to ever happen to this kid.

If he gets a good PR team he could make out real good.

Like stepping in poop and coming out with a gold watch.

Not only could he get money from a lawsuit, but there will be so many people who would want to help the kid that he could get such backing that he could end up becoming a successful person and have a good life as a result.

God works in mysterious ways.

If the kid plays his cards right he could have a bright future.

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
63 yrs old and only ran into 1 a-hole police officer. (former) sgt. healy, hingham PD. he retired early and became a lawyer from what i hear
you must have kept your head very low.
maybe its something in the whitman/hanson water but I know 4 grew up with them ,
my last actual contsct was a detective who tried to steal my guns. He later got sacked for stealing evidence and playing with children . Knew him growing up also. Shit bag then shit bag now.

i dont know why the job attracts some shit like it does. Maybe more personal liability and accountability might solve the problem.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
At least he wasn't shot while trying to escape. What is wrong with people these days quadrapledgics being "wrestled" to the ground,getting shot,stabbed,beaten to a pulp over a sandwich seems like the end of the world is not to far down the road.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This cop is a total POS. He should be summarily dismissed.
Towards the end of the news story, they reported that this kid was in a group home because his parents abandoned him. No wonder the kid was angry. He has been shit on by everyone that is supposed to help him. And how about the person that called the cops because the kid knocked over a trash can? Seriously? The poor kid has been failed by all of society. I really hope someone begins to advocate for this kid. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Top Bottom