I'm not a banker but I got a bonus

I got a small bonus at my blue collar job and when added to my new gun fund, it put me into the go buy a new gun side of my new gun fund. So I am torn as to what to get. I have been really liking the new Walther PPS but heard how the trigger sucks so I am unsure if I want to buy it but it felt nice when handling it at the local retailers. But I also have a friend that let me try his Seecamp and I think that I really like that as well, plus it would fit in my pocket. As of now I think I am leaning towards the Seecamp anyone know of a retailer that has them in stock?

where are you?

Four season's carries them (but call ahead).

Look in the firearms section regarding the PPS. There's a couple threads there about trigger pull before and after trigger job.

Welcome to the forum.

I got a bonus recently too. Was nice to see that the company is still making money in this brutal economy. It was more peace of mind than it was a financial windfall.

I got a small bonus at my blue collar job and when added to my new gun fund,
<snip>
As of now I think I am leaning towards the Seecamp anyone know of a retailer that has them in stock?

This same question came up recently in another thread:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60451

Finding one of these has always been a hit-or-miss propositon because demand has always outstripped supply since day one. There was a time when the waiting list was literally years long, but production has caught up quite a bit since then. However, these suckers are HOT move FAST, they don't linger collecting dust in a dealers display case.
I got mine from Nicks in Palmer a few years ago. It has become my warm weather carry piece when I'm not wearing a jacket.
All I can say is call around, and if you do find one, go straight to the dealer and grab it. If you wait, it'll be gone and you'll miss out.
The going price (if the dealer isn't porking you) is about $525-$550 new.

The PPS trigger is horribly heavy but predictable.
I was thinking of trying to get a non-MA PPS somehow.

I live in the northeastern part of mass and so no dealers in my area had the seecamp. I ended up getting the PPS after reading the reviews I was almost expecting the trigger to suck so bad that I could't hit a target at 10 feet. I must admit that I am very happy with it, BUT the trigger is pretty brutal and the trigger safety is really uncomfortable. I think I must be used to my Nagant triggers because I actually found myself to be much more accurate with the PPS than I am with my P22. So thank you all for your input, and If anyone if debating on getting one, I would say go for it. It is a pretty nice MA compliant shooter and you have to love that slim profile, pretty much the same size as the P22

Back
Top Bottom