• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm in trouble

mikeyp

NES Member
My 2 year old bit his cheeze-it into the rough shape of a gun and was going "pew pew pew". School's gonna be a byatch lol

Stopped at South of the Border with my kid while driving to Florida. He insisted I pull in after 50 miles of signs promising fireworks.

Somehow we got to talking about how explosives were made.

A week later I get a call from the principle because my 7 year old kid got up to explain to the fireman guest speaker that he knew how to make explosives.

My kid is a chemical engineer now.

We still laugh about that one!

Stopped at South of the Border with my kid while driving to Florida. He insisted I pull in after 50 miles of signs promising fireworks.

Somehow we got to talking about how explosives were made.

A week later I get a call from the principle because my 7 year old kid got up to explain to the fireman guest speaker that he knew how to make explosives.

My kid is a chemical engineer now.

We still laugh about that one!

Man, if that was now your kid would be hauled off by DCF, you'd be in jail then on the terrorist watch list

I stole this from the funny picture thread, but it needs to go into all appropriate threads.

attachment.php

Man, if that was now your kid would be hauled off by DCF, you'd be in jail then on the terrorist watch list

No kidding! They did want to drug the kid in 3rd grade. I told them to **** off, NOTHING was going to scramble my kids brains at that age.

If you actually have to work a little bit teaching him, that is your problem.

Worked out pretty well too.

So about a month ago I pointed my finger at my 4 year old daughter in the shape of a gun and farted as i "dropped the hammer".
This sent her into about 10 minutes of laughter and hysteria with her yelling "AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN".

I was very proud.

Then yesterday, 6 year old did it back to me.

Its really sad that my first thought was "oh no how am i going to explain to her that she sholdn't do this in school". I should have been proud!!

My wife looked at me with that look.

Back
Top Bottom