• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i'm hungry..... Favorite Range Bag Snacks!!!!!!!

Ink

[grin][grin][smile][smile][wink][wink]

I know when i go to the range i throw a little something in the bag.
My list: range is either a bottle of water or can of coke.... action pistol is water and some Kashi granola bars. YUM!

Gun shows are water, Kashi granola bars, and we always get dinner at 99 restaurant afterward!
oh... and tic tacs... i don't know why.... i don't even like em but i have to have em[thinking]

Last edited:
<snip> Kashi granola bars.

<snip>Kashi granola bars, <snip>

granola bars ?

7ae8b93f.jpg

[laugh] I'll just have me a nice maduro see-gar to keep the skeeters at bay.

I was just reading an article from the Brady Campaign about how we gun owners just grab and eat the nearest baby when we get hungry at the range... raw!

I thought that was just me???? [laugh]

I've spent many (entire) days at the range and while I got thirsty, I've never needed to eat something so badly that I wished I had thrown a snack in my range bag. Did you bring a blanket to nap on after some juice? [laugh]

I was just reading an article from the Brady Campaign about how we gun owners just grab and eat the nearest baby when we get hungry at the range... raw!

I've spent many (entire) days at the range and while I got thirsty, I've never needed to eat something so badly that I wished I had thrown a snack in my range bag. Did you bring a blanket to nap on after some juice? [laugh]

I need a new range, mine doesnt stock babies. I even checked down at the skeet range, nothin.

....someone stole my blanket....[sad2]

did you notice the "action pistol" part? i only bring drinks to the range when it's really hot, but when i shoot uspsa i get hungry. besides, they yelled at me once for chewing on the targets.....

I need a new range, mine doesnt stock babies. I even checked down at the skeet range, nothin.
Might be something only stocked at class III ranges? [thinking]

Ink said:
....someone stole my blanket....

did you notice the "action pistol" part? i only bring drinks to the range when it's really hot, but when i shoot uspsa i get hungry. besides, they yelled at me once for chewing on the targets.....
"nom, nom, nom... "

If you shoot up produce, this can work just fine - lead reacting with acid produces a pleasant sweet taste... [laugh]

6 crispy tacos and 3 spicy bean burritos from Taco Bell, a box of 12 KFC spicy wings and a Dominoes 12 piece chicken kickers with extra sauce. 2 gallons of ice tea. Rock and Roll! Shootin S*** makes me hungry.

Last edited:
The only time I've ever snacked while shooting was with my grandpa who is very scheduled WRT eating and such. He is my living hero and I love him with all my heart.

It was great breaking from shooting to sit down at our makeshift range, eating chips and rice krispie treats/cookies, then right back into blastin!

Oh....and we didn't wash our hands![shocked]

Eff You Lead!

I usually just hit up Wendy's on the way to MRA, crush the spicy chicken sandwich, large fry, and 2 junior cheeseburgers in the parking lot....smoke 2 cigarettes and drink my coke while sitting on the little bench out front....and then and ONLY then am I ready to rock n roll.

Shrimp cocktail. In a bag.

Seriously though, dried fruit and jerky. Easiest, quickest, and cleanest to eat and transport. Water as well - usually stay away from caffeinated drinks when shooting.

Be sure to wash your Hands to get the Lead off Before you eat
- you don't want brain damage - explains a lot, eh? ;)

Chex mix, traditional variety. I went so far as to pack a pb&j sandwich when I went the other day for a few hours, and a gatorade to for its thirst quenching firepower.

Pretzels, goldfish, swedish fish, twizzlers, or the best is a good old fashioned piece of fruit.

Back
Top Bottom