Im Here And GREEN !!!

Hi I'm from central mass still waiting for my ltc will be 8 weeks this friday [sad2] I live in a green town I called this passed week they said just waiting on printing [angry] . Learned alot here already so I thought I would go green !!!

226 229 Not sure of the differeces in there line yet !

I would suggest going and getting your hands on a few. If you like a chunkier grip, you'll be pleaded with a Sig. See what you like new, then check the NES classifieds. There's been an unusually high amount of them on there lately. You can't go wrong with either 226 or 229. Just keep in mind concealability.

I would suggest going and getting your hands on a few. If you like a chunkier grip, you'll be pleaded with a Sig. See what you like new, then check the NES classifieds. There's been an unusually high amount of them on there lately. You can't go wrong with either 226 or 229. Just keep in mind concealability.
I will have to go get a feel for some . There was a 226 at a local gun shop I would have loved to get but still waiting for ltc to come in the mail [angry] would not let me put a deposit on it .

Welcome! This forum is unbelievably helpful for everything, not just firearms. It's a great gathering of like-minded individuals. You are in good company.

oh and Glock 19...

sw03, you need to be GREEN , a paid member in order to use the site for financial gain

Wingizzmo, welcome and thanks for the financial contribution to keep the servers humming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom