i'm gonna have to keep my fingers crossed..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i put my resume in with them saturday online at www.jobsinnh.com/seek/jobcriteria.aspx (type in sigarms as the keyword an all positions will be displayed)

the position i applied for was in the assembly dept and it's entry-level too.i'm hoping that i hear from HR dept soon...

they have about 7(?) spots open in assembly dept so maybe i'll have a chance

btw-it's just to bad it's not beretta,but i think MD would be to far to travel to work each day [wink]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great, you'll be able to get a Sig 556 at employee prices for me [smile]

Good luck! the best job you can have is one you enjoy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm hoping i hear from them before july 17th...cause that's when i'm supposed to start my new job with nh plastics.(which is only 6 minutes from home/9.15 an hr and 60hrs a week..[thinking]..)

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
beretta92d said:
i put my resume in with them saturday online at www.jobsinnh.com/seek/jobcriteria.aspx (type in sigarms as the keyword an all positions will be displayed)

the position i applied for was in the assembly dept and it's entry-level too.i'm hoping that i hear from HR dept soon...

they have about 7(?) spots open in assembly dept so maybe i'll have a chance

btw-it's just to bad it's not beretta,but i think MD would be to far to travel to work each day [wink]

If you get the job, we'll let you take C-pher with you! [smile]

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Once you land the job, be ready for the deluge of NESers wanting to butter you up so you can snag them a bunch of Sigs at below wholesale rates.

Some folks around here will do just about anything to get a great deal on elegant new guns...

[smile]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
might be futile but i'm gonna try given HR a call at Sig..

and lynne,i'll try Bob again (meant to earlier this week but of course i forgot)

Top Bottom