• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm getting really depressed

The funny part for my brother and I is my mother couldn't cook to save her life. My brother and I love to cook and we guess it was out of self preservation. My brother on the other hand should open a restuarant. He does way more elaborate cooking than me. :)

There's a little place on US 64 in Wynne that used to be a Fast Food place. Paper plates and plastic ware, but the best Pulled Pork in the area, better than mine. The owner is real friendly, I spoke to him the last time I was there (last spring). We were comparing methods of smoking the pork.

I use whole pork loins, and smoke it in a New Braunfels horizontal smoker (Silver Smoker, I think). I use Cherry, Oak and Maple chunks, and even get them for free from a local furniture shop (they're rems from new manufature, not old furniture).

I appreciate the tip, I'll make it a point to stop there.

You won't need the name.

Do you know where Wynne, Arkansas is? It is a fairly small town.

The place is in Wynne, on US 64, just west of the intersection with AR 1. It will be on the North side of the road, probably the only place to eat before you leave the town.

Back
Top Bottom