I'm Disgusted

In God We Trust

NES Member
Gentlemen,

I have officially checked out of reading the news or keeping up with current events. I have blocked all the news pages and firearms related ones on Facebook, I don't watch the news anymore, I try to avoid any discussions about politics, guns, or anything related.

I simply can't take it anymore. I was hoping with the election of Trump that this bullshite would stop for a few years. Now even HE is shanking us in the back. Is there really any point in even voting anymore? The guy gets an NRA endorsement and still Fvcks us over.

I am resigned to the fact that in a few years, all semi autos will be banned and they will be coming for our 6 shooters and shotguns. It seems like a lost cause. Even coming here and reading depresses me. I just wanted to vent and hopefully get some feedback that will cheer me up.

Gentlemen,

I have officially checked out of reading the news or keeping up with current events. I have blocked all the news pages and firearms related ones on Facebook, I don't watch the news anymore, I try to avoid any discussions about politics, guns, or anything related.

I simply can't take it anymore. I was hoping with the election of Trump that this bullshite would stop for a few years. Now even HE is shanking us in the back. Is there really any point in even voting anymore? The guy gets an NRA endorsement and still Fvcks us over.

I am resigned to the fact that in a few years, all semi autos will be banned and they will be coming for our 6 shooters and shotguns. It seems like a lost cause. Even coming here and reading depresses me. I just wanted to vent and hopefully get some feedback that will cheer me up.

Relax. Your guns are safe another day.

I stopped watching 'the news' years and years (decades really) ago. Never joined the fecebooker either.

I just hope that went I'm at my sister's place for Passover, or again for Easter, dinner that no one there pulls any anti-2A bullshit. I'll walk out of the place and just go home instead of listening to any of it. I've had enough of that crap from them over the last year or two. Besides their whining (and gnashing of teeth) over Trump being POTUS ("not MY president" bullshit from them). Yeah, they're f***ing libtards and dumbocrats.

Happy venting!

I've gone the opposite direction. I used to ignore and avoid gun related arguments because I just don't like to argue that much. Now I try to make a thought provoking point without letting things get to the argument stage because I just can't stand all the stupidity.

Lot's of hot air and nothing has happened so I don't feel like I've been shanked just yet.

Ive cut out cable for a few years now, dont even have a tv in the house, dont read any newspapers, no talk radio, no radio at all really, rarely am I on FB and when I am its just following groups that interest me (I dont seem to use FB like most do , no FB friends, no arguing over bs, etc. I read and sometimes post in mostly gun related groups, thats it) No Yahoo news or the like, even cut out right wing and libertarian blogs for the most part. I dont know if I can say Im actually happy, but Im a lot happier and less stressed than I was before. Any type of mainstream media whether its news, tv shows, movies, music, etc, in any form is 99% leftist propaganda imo. I can do without it.

Gentlemen,

Lighten up Francis.

I hear you 100%. It gets old, there is no doubt. People crying about the rights of this group or that group being violated, while they rip into 2a out the other side of their mouths. Sometimes you just have to say “f*** em’” and walk away for a bit to keep your sanity...

Fight back. Stay away from Dick's and other retailers that caved. Get off of Facebook. You're just making Suckerbag richer. Why finance the enemy? If you're not yet an NRA member, join. If you're already a member consider donating a few more bucks or buy someone a gift membership. Even if you have leftwing liberal senators and reps bomb their email and phone lines with your concerns. Get out and vote for every conservative candidate that runs. Don't give up. That's the only way they win.

Question: "How do you get rid of a chigger that's borrowed into your skin?"
Answer: "Cover it with vaseline..."

We need to cover these Fascist Supporters with vaseline until they come up for air... then burn them with a zippo till they pop.

Crap. I guess I'm back to "Upset"...

We need to cover these Fascist Supporters with vaseline until they come up for air... then burn them with a zippo till they pop.

that true about chiggers? my girlfriend is from GA and we visit often...i always wondered what i'll ever do if i run in to one...or a hundred thousand of them.

That's what the Drill Instructor told me...:cool:

Staff Sgt. Steel. Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri. 35 years ago.
5'7" Black man with yellow eyes. Mean somina bitch.
God Bless him.

Essayons!
~Matt

Last edited:
I was just going to start a thread similar to this. I think most people here share your sentiments exactly. I'm done debating on social media. It's like swimming upstream. Non stop all I hear is "Trump bad, ban guns". Same shit day in day out. Done with it.

Just keep buying/making ammo, keep your firearms in good condition, keep practicing, and wait. Take classes, gather with like minded people, learn. Just be ready for whatever may or may not come. Look into coms and night vision. Armor. Learn about small group tactics, the day will come when they come for your guns, and then you can sit back and realize that all that ammo buying and learning was all for nothing, because nofukkingbody will have the stones to pull a trigger.

While there is always reason to be concerned, the pan-LGBTQ/ feminist/ antifa/ racebaiting/ homersexual/ Hillary /media /Hollywood/ socialmedia consortium figured out that Trump can't be impeached, people are seeing through the Russian troll thing, their media is perceived as lying and corrupt, and the whole flyover country can't be bullied into submission. They've reorganized and coalesced their rage on black guns and smell a victory after a full year of being horribly butt-hurt on every front. Get involved, take people shooting, engage with legislators, join or elevate support for NRA, teach your kids to shoot, cast bullets, buy guns, etc.

Gentlemen,

The cognitive dissonance on his forum(and other firearm forums) is unsettling. Way too many gun owners remain 'worried' about how they appear to the herd, afraid to consider and discuss out loud the inconsistencies, discrepancies, and the white washing /censoring of the past school shootings, pretty much guaranteeing the success of the disarmament agenda.

Gentlemen,

I think all the media hype amounts to air, more propaganda than fact. Watching and believing less and less of it myself. I'm not worried about Trump because the media has reported he said something, whether good, bad, outrageous or insensitive. I'll look at his actions. He is the President. If he signs a law that sends our rights spiraling down the bowl, it's because our elected representatives in Congress got the first crack at it, and voted for it. If your vote wasn't worth anything, sh*theads wouldn't be trying so hard to sway it. Stand by what you believe in and never give up. Support those who share your beliefs. (Yes, the check to renew green has been mailed) Remember your screen name.

I completely agree with you. After about 2 weeks of non stop news watching you start to get sick of the endless editorializing of the news. The media (news, Hollywood, TV, music) has an agenda and it will be pushed hard. I think this is the hardest I've ever seen it pushed. It blows over eventually except for those of us that live in nanny states like Massachusetts where more restrictions will get passed because we just don't have the numbers to stop it.
I say own and shoot what you can and don't worry about it, but keep voting. Voting is all you can really do. Even if your just voting for the lesser of two evils. I think moving north if you can would be a good idea also. The more of us like minded people that move out of nanny states and concentrate in free states will keep the 2nd amendment alive.

Last edited:

Is zippo still slang for flame thrower.

Faceplace is a dumpster fire it's been that way since the primaries. I set aside about an hour a day to smack down the derp being spewed full-semi-auto retards in the comments of anti-gun articles.

I tried logging onto NES during my break at work today. Site is now blocked under "weapons" and "hate speech."
Just curious, is it individual companies that make that call as far as what hate speech is, or do they just generally sort of sign up for a service and some other company decides what their line in the sand is?

Back
Top Bottom