I'm completely confused...glock 47

That's funny. The 19 is one of the few 9mm Glocks I don't own. I just don't like the feel of it in my hands.

The 43X, (and the 48), fill in nicely between the narrow single stack 43 and the "chunky" feel of the 19 grip.

And for range guns, (or open or knapsack carry), I've got 17's, 34's and a 31 with a conversion barrel.
A 19 is a 17 like 1/2-3-4” shorter in length and height. Same width

I need Glock to come out with a PCC, and a Trap shotgun, then I’ll be all set.

I need Glock to come out with a PCC, and a Trap shotgun, then I’ll be all set.

As much as many people dream about a Glock PCC, there's almost no incentive for them to do it considering everyone has a "it takes Glock mags!" PCC on the market already, and Glock makes the most margin on things like mags.

That's funny. The 19 is one of the few 9mm Glocks I don't own. I just don't like the feel of it in my hands.

The 43X, (and the 48), fill in nicely between the narrow single stack 43 and the "chunky" feel of the 19 grip.

And for range guns, (or open or knapsack carry), I've got 17's, 34's and a 31 with a conversion barrel.

I can get behind that. After holding my 48, I'm wondering, should I ever shoot enough to get down to a relatively single platform, if I bother with the double-stack Glocks.

THAT said, I think fundamentally, my shooting "platform" has sucked in the past. But I've not had the time to do some range time in a long long time. Time. Time. Can I say time again? Time. But if I straighten out my grip and such, I wonder if the double-stack's width will even be an issue to me. (I've still shoot a 19 better than anything, but my fundamentals suck. I rely on more brain power than repeatability to shoot well.)

Glock is like the Iphone of the firearms industry.

Untrue. Glock knife - $38. Glock entrenching tool - $55.

Apple phone case: $50. For a rubber case that you can find on Amazon for $20. Charging cable? $19. Amazon is $12 and it's twice as long and lasts 3x as long before it frays away.

;)

As much as many people dream about a Glock PCC, there's almost no incentive for them to do it considering everyone has a "it takes Glock mags!" PCC on the market already, and Glock makes the most margin on things like mags.
I don't disagree, but they are coming out with an AR (allegedly). Once they do that, slapping on a 9mm upper and adding a magwell adapter is basically free money.

What would be cool would be if a G26 top could work on a G17 frame. Then you could run a big dual port comp and keep it the same dimensions as a G17 (maybe a G34), like PMM does with the P320.

316257671_568527851946269_4294923006416697814_n.jpg

But not cool enough to make me want it.

What would be cool would be if a G26 top could work on a G17 frame. Then you could run a big dual port comp and keep it the same dimensions as a G17 (maybe a G34), like PMM does with the P320.

View attachment 706212

But not cool enough to make me want it.

There's this monstrosity:

Not really. PMM does it with just a barrel and a comp, $2-300. That nightmare? lol.

That is still just a barrel and a comp. Just milled into the slide as opposed to in front of it.

But just so everyone is clear, I was only pointing out this thing's existence. It was not an endorsement. I think it's fugly and ungodly expensive.

That is still just a barrel and a comp. Just milled into the slide as opposed to in front of it.

But just so everyone is clear, I was only pointing out this thing's existence. It was not an endorsement. I think it's fugly and ungodly expensive.

I'm pretty sure this is why the 19x/45 exists.

20200614_114605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom