• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"I'm Bored" Poll: How Big is Your Collection?

How Big Is Your Collection?

• 1-10

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • 21-30

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 51-75

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 76-100

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 101-150

• 151-200

• 200+ OMG

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Bored. Depressed. Busy. Buyer of our house backed out of the deal a day before his $5,000 would be non-refundable.[bs2]

We have to ask for an extension on the house we're buying and have to relist ours. We (I) have to re-stage the house for selling; repack some stuff, hide others, clean, etc. When the weather breaks, I have to start the spring yard work I thought I'd gotten out of; mulching - ordered a truckload - pruning, painting, tidying...all in the name of "curb appeal." Do have a showing tomorrow....

Anyway taking a break. Some people compare cars, some motorcycles, others :rolleyes:; we compare guns...so how BIG is YOUR collection? Numbers are strictly MilSurp and/or C&R </= 50 years.

Pets, mistresses, ammunition not included.

t

Last edited:
Just you and your blue book?

I though being anonymous, people would post.

As long as someone goes first, I will....

t[hmmm]

images

Collection of what? Be more specific. I'm hiding a collection of boogers on the wall behind the urinal at work. I should count it and get back to you before the lazy hombre notices them and decides to wipe them away.

It depends who you're asking. My wife and I would give different answers, to the same question.

Sounds like a MA AG question. Answer: None of your (expletives of you choice) business

And a new addition to my ignore list

Back
Top Bottom