I'm Actually Drooling On My New Grips

yanici

NES Member
Recently sold off all my airgun stuff and while perusing another forum I saw these grips for my Sig P229. Well, the money was burning a hole in my pocket and since my ammo stash is in good shape I ordered them. Here's a pic of my Nills grips on my Fotay. I can't stop oogling them. It's almost like sex.[shocked]

The pic is not mine but grip shown is exactly the same as mine.

2ldkbgw.jpg

Nills are good stuff.

I was wondering when you were going to give a disclaimer for the pic... I was like "Waitaminute, that clearly is NOT a P229..." [grin]

-Mike

I understand the attraction of fine wood. Kim Ahrends makes what is, IMO, the finest combat revolver stocks in the world

DSC01167.jpg

However, when it comes to the most spectacular traditional S&W revolver stocks, Keith Brown of Beavercreek, Ohio, has no peer

KBRopers001blackangus%20copy.jpg

image013%20copy.jpg

I've just bought my first pair of wood grips, too: ultra-thin 1911 panels for an officer's Remsport is building for me.

Springfield_GI_UTRanger_4web.jpg

I'm down with that. Niiiiice

Not my gun, though[grin].

I like the grips in that they look nice on the smooth portion, but are checkered enough that I should be able to maintain a shooting grip (along with a checkered front and backstrap).

Yours and Jose's look ""fine"".............like my target .22 pis. I cant stand a chiefs special w/factory wood. [puke]

Here is a better detailed pic of the grips. Again, this is not my gun but the grips shown here are identical to the ones I got for my 229. The clean precise cuts and fitting of the Nills grip shows the outstanding craftsmanship put into each set.

24d2fs9.jpg

yanci those grips look great. as you are drooling over them i have a question for you. if i can find my grandkids bib in the attic would you like to use it? LOL

Back
Top Bottom