• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal guns flowing into the UK

Good. They f'up. Best way to regulate guns is to permit them to tiny degree. MA is about perfect from that perspective. Once you go further the illegal door opens. I only hope the natives are getting them and not the pets.

The anti gun propaganda is frightening

3946.jpg

I wonder how many of the guns are being bought by people like us. Who'd want them for protection/legitimate purposes, but since they live in 1984, can't get them legally so they just pay someone named Ivan for a CZ. (Speaking of, if that CZ is one of their machine pistols.... that's a pretty sweet gun right there)

The two greatest national security threats are terrorism and serious and organised crime. Nationally, we need to ensure serious and organised crime gets the same funding as the terrorist threat. More people die after getting shot by serious and organised criminals than by terrorists.”

One can only hope to be shot by a frivolous and disorganized criminal.

A friend from England posted a pic of his kids shooting shotgun over the holidays. A very proper British tradition.

So I sent him a pic of my son and I each holding a .50 BMG to show how we have traditions too!

:)

Maybe if the UK wasn't filled to the gils with Muslim invaders there will be less of a demand of illegal guns from criminals.

If the Brits think they have a problem now with a few handguns getting into their country, wait until the muslim hoardes they foolishly allowed into their midst start smughling in AKs and RPGs by the truck loads......AND USING THEM.

They get no sympathy from me.....they cut their own throats.

It's easy fix. From this day forward all guns in England are now legal. It's ok to come out of hiding. No more discrimination against all those poor illegal guns.

What a bunch of pussies

"The Guardian has learned that the situation is so serious that the National Crime Agency has taken the rare step of using its legal powers to direct every single police force to step up the fight against illegal guns"

I wonder how many of the guns are being bought by people like us. Who'd want them for protection/legitimate purposes, but since they live in 1984, can't get them legally so they just pay someone named Ivan for a CZ. (Speaking of, if that CZ is one of their machine pistols.... that's a pretty sweet gun right there)

I wonder what the point would be though. You could have one, but if you ever used it for protection, you are 100% guaranteed jail time no matter the circumstances.

They used to flow into Northern Ireland fairy regularly... [smile]

Out of all the UK, NI actually has much different firearms laws than the rest. Think of it similar to New Jersey. One, with the right documentation, can get a concealed carry permit and carry a handgun. I don't believe that's possible anywhere else in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom