• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal, deadly device turns ordinary guns into machine guns

Illegal, but not unconstitutional. How heavy would an 1100 round magazine be on a glock? To shoot one handed, you’d have to in exceptional physical condition.
3 grains of powder, we will use 115gr bullet = 129,800 grains.

Per the internet, each casing weights 3.9 grams = 60.18 grains (we round to 60).

60*1100+129800 = 195,800 grains.

Weight if SPP = 3,520 grains + 195,800 = 199,320

199,320 grains = 28.47lbs. + 4 pounds for mag (guessing) = 32.47lbs

Since it is already illegal, might as well add a grip to the handgun, make it extra illegal to help support the weight.

You read it wrong! It shoots 1100 hundred rounds a minute!

That’s a lot!

1100 rounds/minute is roughly 18 rounds/second. Assuming that one has a 33 round Glock mag it should empty in less than 2 seconds.

So why does the article say it took 8 seconds to empty? Did they use a 144 round magazine?

:)

"A lot of times on the street guys are shooting with one hand and to try and control this with just one hand would be nearly impossible,” Pierce said. “You’re going to have innocent bystanders in the background and the foreground who could also get hit by this.”
This will dovetail neatly with Washington DC's new "catch and release" criminal justice system.

Just to make it sound more scary to the public, how about saying it'll fire "more than a case of ammo a minute" or "$350 dollars worth of ammo a minute".
These figures are useless without stats on how much winnage
you can reap from each boolit sent downrange.
  • How many rival gang members you can eliminate
  • How many pushy residents you can terrorize into compliance

<what follows is a joke three letter agencies who are reading this>

Mine doesn't shoot nearly that fast....I think I'm going to return it for a full refund.

</joke>

3 grains of powder, we will use 115gr bullet = 129,800 grains.

Per the internet, each casing weights 3.9 grams = 60.18 grains (we round to 60).

60*1100+129800 = 195,800 grains.

Weight if SPP = 3,520 grains + 195,800 = 199,320

199,320 grains = 28.47lbs. + 4 pounds for mag (guessing) = 32.47lbs

Since it is already illegal, might as well add a grip to the handgun, make it extra illegal to help support the weight.

just lift up a 1000 round case from TSA. There's basically your 1100 round magazine.

I've seen quite a few Youtube vids of people bragging on their Glock with the Giggle Switch installed. You'd think ATF or FBI would be all over the people who post such stuff, but I don't see evidence of arrests, indictments, trials. Should be easy, since we know they can doxx anyone within a mile of the Capitol on J6, facial recognition, blog posts, FB posts.
Who do you think the people posting that on YouTube are?
1652476746636.png

1100 rounds/minute is roughly 18 rounds/second. Assuming that one has a 33 round Glock mag it should empty in less than 2 seconds.

So why does the article say it took 8 seconds to empty? Did they use a 144 round magazine?

No, he clearly had a 33 round stick but they identified it as a standard capacity 17 round one in the article. Hence the "kinda" 8 seconds.

8 seconds to empty without the giggle switch on. 2.something seconds with giggle mode on.

He was clearly using a 30ish round mag but the reporter referred to it as 17 rounds.

I thought it said "Won't fire on anyone wearing a skirt"

I thought it said "Won't fire on anyone wearing a skirt"
Mythbusters_built_a_real_rotating-de6b55827f59a8c538cca36cdbb6f9d5

Back
Top Bottom