Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Oh, I think it could be worse than that. If this becomes a significant Boston media story, thousands of (mostly newer) license holders may decide that legally buying and owning many guns that will become open public knowledge for all to see is not such a great idea in this bizarre new Age of Maura & Andrea. After all, who wants to become one of Andrea's targeted "gun hoarders" that she wants to punish so badly. This can't go well for most Massachusetts gun dealers.

Worry wart.

They can just print a gun, you know. It's frigging 2023.

Mouth breathers? Pants shitters? Ect.
What was I thinking.
You might want to listen to some of the folks here that have forgotten more about Data manipulation than you and I will ever know.
I have no idea what you are thinking nor do I care but you will not die because of this. I have no idea where you’re going with data manipulation nor do I care. Ive posted how I feel seriously and jokingly about the subject take it how you want but it ain’t trolling bro.

I ctrl-F'd my pin with zero results. Am I missing or am I just that much of a hackasaurus when it comes to excel?

I wonder how the public at large would react if a database like this that covered some other kind of personal information was released. Let's say prescriptions. You find a social media post from a coworker saying "Wow, the wait today for the Revere CVS pharmacy was 25 minutes long!" You look up the transactions for that day/location and find a user ID with a matching birthday. This lets you look up every medication that user ID has purchased for the last decade+. Now you know your coworker is bipolar, impotent, gassy, and has heart problems.
How about welfare recipients?

I have no idea what you are thinking nor do I care but you will not die because of this. I have no idea where you’re going with data manipulation nor do I care. Ive posted how I feel seriously and jokingly about the subject take it how you want but it ain’t trolling bro.
I don't have any issue with you or the guys your going back and forth about this at all honestly so take this as you will but I see both sides of this.

Now If I'm reading this and digesting it correctly this data that is out there for anyone to see either bothers you or not in general but if your pissed about someone's shit being posted in this thread then I assume your attacking over making it easier for some shitbag to see right here as opposed to them personally doing the leg work and looking through the thousands of entries out there and honing in on random people?

Am I correct or no?

I don't have any issue with you or the guys your going back and forth about this at all honestly so take this as you will but I see both sides of this.

Now If I'm reading this and digesting it correctly this data that is out there for anyone to see either bothers you or not in general but if your pissed about someone's shit being posted in this thread then I assume your attacking over making it easier for some shitbag to see right here as opposed to them personally doing the leg work and looking through the thousands of entries out there and honing in on random people?

Am I correct or no?
I don’t think it’s anything to worry about from a safety or criminals being able to see it aspect. It doesn’t bother me because I don’t worry about shit I can’t control. I plan for the worst always. I do think it’s f***ed up that someone would post it here. Of course the usual cast of characters get involved and use that for a chance to shit post and twist things around and call other ppl the troll because they are butt hurt from other threads and got nothing better to do. Typical NES crap. I go back and forth with them in plenty other threads, not just this one. You know how that goes. My posts earlier today that were aimed at comedy about this still get some ppl fired up because they have nothing better to do.

There is no need to panic over this list and shit you can’t control and it’s f***ed up somebody would be a douche and post in here from that list. I don’t know how to explain it any better than that, I hope this helps.👍🏻

I am by no means saying I'm okay with this breach/release. But trying to (for example) find your neighbors gun collection is tough unless you know guns they've bought/registered/sold. Not just by looking at these spreadsheets with no other information
Forget about this data, let's just split a case of 380.

I posted a shower gun photo once, Its on my old phone but its here on NES somewhere
I realized I also didn't have a shower gun (or even a bathroom gun :eek:) so I thought I'd follow your lead.

Except I didn't have any water proof cases to use, so I was thinking something that could handle some dirty water.

I also took the aiming through fog into mind, and went with an authentic chinese drum. Aiming not required.

View attachment 428531

Well there goes my night

Back
Top Bottom