Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

GOAL Teams with Comm2A in Response to State’s Unlawful Data Release
Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL) and the Commonwealth Second Amendment (Comm2A) have teamed up in response to an unlawful data release that includes very specific information on firearm transfers in Massachusetts.
We were recently made aware that the Firearms Record Bureau (FRB) posted links to extensive data covering every recorded gun transaction in Massachusetts going back nearly twenty years. The data files do not use buyers’ names, but it does assign everyone, including retailers, a unique numerical identification number. The data, now made public and downloadable, provides your ID number, the specific gun you bought, your town and zip code. It also provides the same information about the person or retailer you bought it from. Given all that information the data is very easy to decode.
GOAL and Comm2A are joining together to legally notify the State of the clear violation. According to law, we must provide them 30 day’s notice to correct the issue before taking any court action. We will keep our members informed as things proceed.

Data about firearms licensing and transactions:​

Data about firearms licensing and transactions

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleX/Chapter66/Section10B
Chapter 66, Section 10B: Records divulging name, home or email address and phone number; persons who own, possess or have license to carry firearms; government personnel
Section 10B. The commissioner of the department of criminal justice information services, the department of criminal justice information services and its agents, servants, and attorneys including the keeper of the records of the firearms records bureau of said department, or any licensing authority, as defined in section 121 of chapter 140, shall not disclose any records divulging or tending to divulge the names and addresses of persons who own or possess firearms, rifles, shotguns, machine guns and ammunition therefor, as defined in said section 121 of said chapter 140, and names and addresses of persons licensed to carry or possess the same to any person, firm, corporation, entity or agency except criminal justice agencies as defined in section 167 of chapter 6 and except to the extent such information relates solely to the person making the request and is necessary to the official interests of the entity making the request.

That's horrible, and I suspect they'll get away with it.
Now that there's attention brought to the data, no doubt Everytown and their pet "journalists" will use it for all sort of visualizations and to draw misleading conclusions or just drum up fear about "superowners".

Wow... its pretty easy to go through those documents and find your ID#.
From which you can then locate the ID of anybody you did a "private" transaction with.

Almost want to feed the data into a graph theory tool, see what patterns it can derive.

Last edited:
1673988664784.png

The pink is Obama's presidency and then Biden's "presidency".

I find it super interesting that gun sales rise just before and throughout Dem presidents and decline or stay steady with Rep presidents.

It's almost as though nobody actually trusts the Dems.

Notice the Maura spike after she cucked the legislature by writing her own laws.

View attachment 710509

The pink is Obama's presidency and then Biden's "presidency".

I find it super interesting that gun sales rise just before and throughout Dem presidents and decline or stay steady with Rep presidents.

Notice the Maura spike after she cucked the legislature by writing her own laws.
As Cartman likes to say,

"you can suck my cl-t and b-lls, Mr. Garrson!

As Cartman likes to say,

"you can suck my cl-t and b-lls, Mr. Garrson!
I only ever saw the episode starring Paris Hilton and the suicidal purse dog.

It's a shame Kenny died in that episode. I've read he was very popular. I wonder why they killed off his character?

I can pull it up, but I’m trying to figure out how to download it on my iPhone

Wait until those sheep actually wake up and see the political party they put their trust in actually enacted more gun laws(until recently) than the people they don't trust.. It's quite comical actually :)

So that is pretty crazy
You can find yourself by birthdate and town or search for something rare you own
After that you get the identifier and bam... Public registry
BTW I can also easily figure out who is LE with the town they are in and birthday/what they own. With this list the easiest to publicly ID with real name is LE

Back
Top Bottom