• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal alien kills a 23 year old in Milford, MA.

http://www.milforddailynews.com/new...y-of-motorcyclist-who-died-are-broken-hearted

Has anybody heard this story? I knew this kid from my home town that was killed by this illegal. He was dragged to death for a 1/4 of a mile because the illegal didn't want to stop like a normal person. I can't stop thinking about it, the illegal had been arrested numerous times before, but Mass law lets these illegals go without even getting fingerprinted or documenting. It takes a tragedy and a life for people to start asking questions. I blame the government from deval patrick to obama for this. Why are they protecting these illegal aliens?

Even though I do not know Matthew personally, I feel your pain, and I am sorry for your loss. My whole family lives in Milford, and I live the next town over in Medway. Its a real shame that it takes a tragedy like this to get peoples attention. Rest in peace.

Thanks Devalue, is this the illegal you want as a citizen?

Of course, so that his family and friends can vote for him in the next election. Oh, I'm sorry, voter fraud would never occur here.

Thanks for backing out of secure communities, Deval.

RIP M. Denice

Guaman has been charged with negligent vehicular homicide while driving under the influence of liquor, leaving the scene of an accident involving personal injury and death, possession of an open container of alcohol in a vehicle, failure to stop for police, unlicensed driving, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest and wanton or reckless conduct creating risk to a child,

He could face up to 15 years in jail if he is found guilty of the vehicular homicide charge.

FUBAR.

RIP Denice.

Blitz posted it yesterday, its pretty much all the town is talking about. I work right near there and that is how I ride to work every day. That intersection always has idiots pulling out of it. This guy needs to stay here and serve prison time, not get deported so he can sneak right back in.

This was all I thought about after hearing the news. RIP

Can't say what I really feel.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Could the family file suit for wrongful death? It is the fault of the .gov for his presence here, the lack of which would have surely prevented this tragedy.

Multiple contacts with police-all negative? He should have been long gone. Or better yet, in prison. Now he deserves a bullet.

Could the family file suit for wrongful death? It is the fault of the .gov for his presence here, the lack of which would have surely prevented this tragedy.

Multiple contacts with police-all negative? He should have been long gone. Or better yet, in prison. Now he deserves a bullet.

only in theory, I can argue that AG and the governor were aiding and abetting a highly dangerous fugitive with no regard to laws of this country. This should at least count as involuntary manslaughter.

This scam bag should have been tied to a pick up and dragged all the way to Mexico.

You know what happened in Milford on Saturday night. A totally smashed illegal from Ecuador is accused of running a stop sign and mowing down a 23-year-old American on a motorcycle, and then proceeding to drag him, screaming, under his truck for a quarter mile.

When the illegal finally ran off the road, the American became disentangled. He was still alive. But then the illegal backed his truck back over him, according to prosecutors.

being a rider myself, this pisses me off beyond belief. No punishment is enough for this.

This pretty much put a downer on my day. If I was in his parents position, nothing could be done to that man that would come close to the justice I think he deserves.

it was reported that when the officer explained what had happened to the young man he hit, the d-bag had no remorse what so ever and only shrugged.

I honestly don't know what to say or feel. I dont know if I can properly express myself.

How do we changes things? I mean I know its all in the voting, but truly how do we change things for the better. We have elected officials that want to give or money to people not willing to be apart of our country or to contribute in any way. Officials that want to take away our rights, but give others more. Officials that walk on crutches from decades ago, so that some of us still have to continue to be over looked or work even harder for the same services and resources.

Now another life has been lost. Certainly not the first and unfortunately not the last to be lost. Life lost because some are giving privilages and rights others have earned and are being asked to give up. Or asked to over look our asked to ignore our just told its none of our business.

I am saddened by this young mans life that has been lost. A life that may still be here if not for those we asked to lead us, to serve us, to protect us.

I am saddened for my family, friends, and anyone who has ever had family out family in the military throughout our countries history that has put their life out for us and for those who have given their life. I'm saddened because our leaders have failed them and us.

Sent from my LG-P999

I heard today this criminal had an interesting prior arrest record that included assault on a police officer and assault on a fireman.
Don't worry though because the Governor's office released a statement today saying they supported deporting any illegal with a criminal record.[angry][angry] It's nice to see Patrick is on top of these issues.[rolleyes][rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom