I'LL TAKE IT ?????

BONESTOCK

NES Member
Hey just a quick question here.
Am I the only one who responds with I'll take it when I want something?
What am I missing? I keep seeing replies with PM Sent but I thought if you new you wanted it for sure then I'll take it was the proper way to reply.
I thought if you do not say I'll take it then someone else may do so and you will lose.
Is this my mistake and if so please what have I missed? keep in mind I do understand that if you say you will take it then you better follow thru and I have no issue with this at all.
Thanks in advance for all the input[grin]

"I'll take it" is the SOP on a lot of other sites I frequent such as the S&W Forum. Usually the seller will say in the description that "the first person to reply "I'll take it" followed by an email or PM gets it". This method works well to eliminate any confusion-- especially on high demand items.

So your suppose to make the deal through the Private Messenger first? Then once the deal is made, go back to the listing and type, "I'll take it"?

I think most people type, "PM Sent" to let the seller know to look in their Private Inbox.

I would think whoever sends the first PM gets first opportunity to purchase. ...and putting "PM Sent" in the listing is letting everyone else know they did first.

Unless you seriously indicate your intent to purchase the item in your PM or email to the seller, don't expect him or her to give you priority over a someone who replies later but clearly indicates such intent.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom