I'll show mine if you show yours -EDC Gear Thread

Junior314

NES Life Member
NES Member
So thought maybe it would be a good idea to start one of these threads. I didn't give much thought to the stuff I carried on my daily til a couple years ago and have since been trying to perfect it. Nothing special in mine, carry a cheap Gerber folder (Air Ranger?) love the G10 handles and how light it is. G Shock watch, I Phone, sharpie pen, bracelet as well as a Key Smart key holder (if you don't have something like this I highly recommend). Recently purchased a Ridge Wallet (money clip on the backside) and have to say I love how small and light it is. I am currently traveling for work in a state I can't legally carry so my normal EDC firearm is at home in a safe. In addition to all this I have a backpack that carries all my electronics, charging gear and comfort items.

Let's see what you got!

IMG_0041.JPG

Yup. Mine is aluminum and very light. They have a ton of colors, material trim options. I chose the actual money clip option, they have one with an elastic band to hold cash or none of the above I believe. Mine has 6 cards in it and it definetly takes some getting used to when searching for the cards.

The one I have was $60ish?

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0045.PNG
    IMG_0045.PNG
    169.4 KB · Views: 71
Oooooh, I have a Ridge wallet too! I have the "Burnt" Titanium one, cost $105 with cash strap. My wallet currently holds 8 cards (CCs, insurance, AAA, driver's license, etc) and 1 card w/laminate that's really thin (my CHP). The cash is 3x 20 dollar bills, 1x fiver and 2x ones. Try to keep the cash bills light so the wallet doesn't get too thick and plus, I don't usually use cash anyway; I don't need a whole lot.

I got the polycarbonate wallet (which they don't make anymore since it's POS plastic lol) last year as my first actually but the corners started to crack. It was not dropped. I emailed them with pictures and they gave me a choice of complete refund or credit towards another wallet so I took the credit and got something that has held up much better than basically plastic. The titanium is awesome. If I got another one of these, I'd get the carbon fiber one. It's wicked hawwwt.

If you're worried about it being difficult to take the cards out... you'll get used to it. Not long after I got this wallet, I was at the airport, at TSA, had to grab my license out and show them. Every single card flew out of this wallet and landed across on the floor [laugh] ... but rest assured, that's never happened again. With that said, highly recommend, A++++++, fo real.

Bj8eWEil.jpg

tRVw4Cel.jpg

v1KOGEgl.jpg

jxZPkyUl.jpg

Last edited:
6jezaQcl.jpg

Emerson La Griffe knife w/ sheath and neck chain
CRKT M16-01KZ spear point straight edge folder
FourSevens Quart Tactical QTA light (bought through NES groupbuy, now a defunct company, bought by Prometheus Lights)
The Ridge wallet (burnt titanium)
Apple Watch (gen 1)
iPhone 7
Glock 43 w/ Trijicon HD Night Sights and Talon Grips

Honestly Cindy, you are one of my favorite parts of NES... [grin]
~Matt

IDK how people carry a firearm that size comfortably.

I must be doing something wrong because I would love to be able to carry a full size.

IDK how people carry a firearm that size comfortably.

I must be doing something wrong because I would love to be able to carry a full size.

I'm not the tallest at 5'7", but I think being 34w 190-200 lbs of barrel chested man meat is a start? Because with a good holster and belt propping it up with 3 points of weight distribution I cannot even tell it is there apart from the occasional jab to the side.
de2sr9.jpg

Those two words, while both excellent words on their own, I am fairly certain, should never be combined in that particular order.
That's the joke. haha
Hey that 1911 grip /frame looks really thin. Who makes it?
And nothing especially thin about it apart from it being a standard full-size single stack 1911, it's just a S&W 1911 E-Series 5".

Back
Top Bottom