Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talaib BANNED FROM ISRAEL!!!!!

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It’d be epic if they tried a publicity stunt where they traveled to Jordan and then tried to summon the cameras for a symbolic step into the West Bank. Before being nicked by Israeli border police.

Too much to hope for, I guess.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GB is far more tolerant of antisemites.

I have a Jewish friend who lives over there and he's seen a dramatic uptick in crimes against Jews in the past few years. Their politicians are basically turning a blind eye on this.

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
View: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49363041

Israel bars Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from visiting

Israel has decided to block two US Democratic lawmakers from visiting after US President Donald Trump urged the country to ban them.

Mr Trump said "it would show great weakness" if Israel allowed entry to Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

The move comes as a reversal, after the Israeli ambassador to the US said last month that they would be allowed in.

Israel bans supporters of the movement boycotting Israel, something the pair have backed.

The move was confirmed in a statement from the Israeli Interior Ministry, which said it was "inconceivable that those who wish to harm the state of Israel while visiting would be granted entry".

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162000480681287683

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The only reason I’m a fan of Israel is they’re hated so much by the left, they must be doing something right.

If only they’d read the second half of the Bible.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It’d be epic if they tried a publicity stunt where they traveled to Jordan and then tried to summon the cameras for a symbolic step into the West Bank. Before being nicked by Israeli border police.

Too much to hope for, I guess.
A new cranial canoe rack would be more appropriate.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Isn't Talib Palestinian? Doesn't she have family there?

So much for the reunion! Bwahahaha!
Would be a shame if they got picked up for questioning...

Top Bottom