III Percenter Warns: ANTIFA Planning Terrorist Attacks Nationwide

You ever see a thread title, and before you even click on it, you know with absolute certainty the OP is an InfoWars link?

Yeah, this is another one. It’s kind of like those news article headlines where you immediately know “Florida” before you read it.

Hell, Hitler tried being an artist in Vienna I think and attending university as an art student prior to WW I, but was rejected. Imagine how different things might have been had he become an artist instead of the leader of Nazi Germany.

Exactly.

I think he even applied twice, and went with a friend who happened to get accepted.
The world would have been a different place if he got accepted to that art school.

FBI & DHS have been saying this for years, what makes 3%er Matt Marshall's Infowars video more credible than our three letter agencies?
The FBI and DHS said that the nations greatest threat comes from domestic right wing extremest groups.
'Domestic' terrorists could target Independence Day events, but no known plots: Feds
They and local police forces have been giving Antifa a pass.
That is why are a number of confrontations like Charlottesville and more recently the police do nothing while Antifa attacks the right.

I agree. It’s hot as balls out right now. Unless the revolution will be air conditioned, I’m going to take a rain check for now.

Too hot for them, too, I'm sure. All that extra insulation combined with all the black and masks? And think of all the sweating that would have to happen because they would have to exercise? I think we're all agreed that the boogaloo waits until this weather cools down.

Dont underestimate them, they are organized and funded by George Soros. Soros makes money by destabilizing countries. And he hates freedom, he is the first Sith Lord.

There's a big difference between planning and actually carrying something out. Bunkered down in their parents basement and brainstorming a little anarchy.... doubt those idiots can pull off anything substantial. They might try something just to stay relevant though?

Facebook-c97982.png

Back
Top Bottom