III Percenter Warns: ANTIFA Planning Terrorist Attacks Nationwide

There's a big difference between planning and actually carrying something out. Bunkered down in their parents basement and brainstorming a little anarchy.... doubt those idiots can pull off anything substantial. They might try something just to stay relevant though?

Steward Rhodes talked a lot about The Oathkeepers and what they are doing.

They also talked a lot about the John Brown Gun Club. That is the Antifa club where they train with guns.

Don't be too quick to write them off. They've being committing arson and assault for years and the guy who attacked the ICE facility was antifa and John Brown gun club.

There's a big difference between planning and actually carrying something out. Bunkered down in their parents basement and brainstorming a little anarchy.... doubt those idiots can pull off anything substantial. They might try something just to stay relevant though?

Never underestimate your enemy.

Twenty years ago you never would have dreamed that 19 guys could hijack 4 planes with box cutters and kill three thousand people.

Twenty years ago you never would have dreamed that 19 guys could hijack 4 planes with box cutters and kill three thousand people.

This guy doesn’t look like such a radical gun owner after what just happened to Andy Ngo. Def pulled it out too early in some states.

View: https://youtu.be/b7xpS3xukOc

Oh yes I could. I just never imagined someone would go and do it. But it was 100% possible and obvious to anyone that was watching. Hell, I recall a Dateline (or whatever) episode on airport security. One airport bought dogs. German Sheps. Not drug-sniffing. Not bomb-sniffing. Not attack dogs. Just dogs. So that security could walk around with dogs and people could feel safer. What The Actual F???? That must have been 1993 or 4. After Lockerby but well before 9/11. Airport security was a joke.

What no one imagined was that someone would attempt it. Doing so was easy.

As far as FA (I'm not going to put the Anti in there if they are pro-Fascism) is concerned, they have as much chance of any measure of success as the tinfoil's have of breaching Area 51. Both groups have a lot of overlap and are sitting in Mom's basement.

Never, ever under estimate the enemy....

Never, ever under estimate the enemy....

This!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

That actually caused me pain to listen to. What the crap on a crap cracker is this? God I hope this isn’t where music is going...no wonder America’s youth are so troubled...all they have to listen to is complete rubbish!

that was GODAWFUL! I had to stop it after 30 seconds.[puke2][puke2][puke2]

Oh, that song is horrible [rolleyes] ... I couldn't listen to it. [rofl]
Maybe if you had listened to the words you would have seen that it is one of the most patriotic songs in recent memory. [mg][iwojima]
Adam Calhoun"s verse starts at about 2:00 mark: here are the lyrics which I suppose you can read:

"If you want it come get it, we got it I promise
If there's a problem we bomb it, and we ain't askin' questions
Disrespect the flag, I got one suggestion
Kiss my white ass and the rest of the rednecks
Gun totin', God fearin', hard workin', hard livin'
Play your hand through no matter what the cards given
Clockin' in everyday just to make a decent wage
Hard work will get you paid, God bless the USA
Brave men and women given up their whole life
So you can go home and sleep safe the whole night
But you turn around and disrespect it
What you didn't get the message?
Show respect or get to steppin'
Either that or pick a weapon
Pick a side, if it ain't us I hope you die, that's how I ride
Stars and stripes by my side
Hell yeah, hell yeah
Never give up, forfeit, or retreat
This the USA, land of the free

[Chorus: Hosier]
It's the land of the free, there's a whole lot of brave
For the red, white, and blue, America to my grave...

I am 65, and I love this song. [party]

Maybe Happy Birthday is more to your liking. If you don't watch/listen long enough, you will miss the "magic" here too. "Dr. K" aka Brendan Kavanagh is the best:

brendan kavanagh happy birthday - Bing video

Back to Adam Calhoun:
adam calhoun wall - Bing video

Here, Calhoun and Upchurch make fun of ANTIFA:
upchurch jones calhoun - Bing video

If you didn't like the first song, you will hate [laugh] this one. "Country" by Calhoun, Upchurch, and Jones:
upchurch country jones - Bing video

Last edited:
No sensible person will ever follow a failed artist who now pays his rent hanging wallpaper.
and Fidel Castro almost made the baseball major leagues...

afc415a1bf90383a685379ff5f2d1b4d

and who knows what Ho Chi Minh might have done with his life had his application to the French Colonial Administrative School not been rejected!

and Fidel Castro almost made the baseball major leagues...

afc415a1bf90383a685379ff5f2d1b4d

and who knows what Ho Chi Minh might have done with his life had his application to the French Colonial Administrative School not been rejected!

Bitter People are Dangerous People.

Beware of the "VICTIM".

Bitter People are Dangerous People.

Beware of the "VICTIM".
Hell, Hitler tried being an artist in Vienna I think and attending university as an art student prior to WW I, but was rejected. Imagine how different things might have been had he become an artist instead of the leader of Nazi Germany.

What time does the Civil War start? I'm on vacation in August, better for them to wait until the Fall.

FBI & DHS have been saying this for years, what makes 3%er Matt Marshall's Infowars video more credible than our three letter agencies?

Back
Top Bottom