• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you're against gun control, you might be racist

Doesn't really surprise me at all.

For every intelligent Libertarian we have on here there are at least 5 others talking about the, "muzzies" and all this bullshit. And this is in the Northeast.

It undermines the fight for our second amendment rights at every turn, as does people's retarded religious proselytizing that somehow gets pulled into their views on gun rights.

The Pink Pistols - there is a group that deserves attention. People have no ability whatsoever to try and view the world through their enemy's eyes, though. None. They will vote, "strategically" but really don't have any ability to think strategically whatsoever. hence the *******s we keep winding up with in office.

It's the same thing on the left and the right. The left's retarded arm waving about global warming undermines arguments which would be much more effective in gathering support. We do it as a country, too, with all the wars we start.

Racially biased based on what? In fact the most racist people I know are actually black, and self admittedly so. But black people being racist isn't racism because only white people can be racist right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Which is racist,
1 i want everyone to take care of themselves
2 Some people want the government to take care of people who in thier mind are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Everyones racist/prejudice. Anyone who says "im not racist" is racist and subscribes to #2 above.
The only way i can see racism being related to guns is similar to how CA went all antigun because black people armed themself and marched the street.... and i fully support them for doing it.
Before all the CA gun laws black people owned guns, now they just put black people in jail for owning guns..
Ya, im defiantly not as racist as democrats.

Racially biased based on what? In fact the most racist people I know are actually black, and self admittedly so. But black people being racist isn't racism because only white people can be racist right?

The explanation for that, if you care, is that Racism = prejudice + power. So, you can't really be racist unless you have the ability to do something about it.

It raises all kinds of questions like, what about the toothless unemployed old geezer sitting in his shack complaining about, "the blacks"? But it's not really meant to be that specific.

It's something that breaks down under any kind of detailed scrutiny, and it also provides cover for nonwhite people to hold prejudiced attitudes with some kind of imagined justification, but there is/was a bit of a valid point in there somewhere as well. Before the civil rights era it held a lot more water, as time goes on it becomes less and less true.

The explanation for that, if you care, is that Racism = prejudice + power. So, you can't really be racist unless you have the ability to do something about it.

I know you aren't advocating that position, so my response isn't directed at you, but anyone who believes that is full of shit and intellectually bankrupt. Prejudice and racism has nothing to do with power or money.

It used to work pretty well but many people have gotten wise to it and point out to them that they're the actual racists because they support racist programs that benefit one race over another, disarmament etc.

Back
Top Bottom