If you were a gun, what kind would you be?

You are a:
Colt model 1911 in 45ACP!​
But I already knew that.[smile]

HPIM2050.jpg

The .45 acp. A safe place in an unsafe world.

Sean
You are one of a kind. I have seen over 50 responses to the test and never a HK p7 until now. I wonder how you got that answer.

This is the 2nd time I have taken this test, and I even changed a few answers and still got an HK P7. I still have problems with which woman I want to be on an island with...if I gotta pick a woman, Martha just seems less maintenance, more resilent and definitely more creative. [grin]

I am a: Colt model 1911 in 45ACP
Front Sight Firearms Training

Second time I have taken this, same results.

Two HK P7s

Now we have 2 guys that are HK P7s. This thread is going down hill fast. I suppose that someone will say that they are a Beretta Tomcat. If that happens I guess that we will have petition Derek to put the three of them into some special purgatory or rehab program. Maybe cleaning guns forever and never getting to shoot would be appropriate.
Suggestions for their punishment?

Now we have 2 guys that are HK P7s. This thread is going down hill fast. I suppose that someone will say that they are a Beretta Tomcat. If that happens I guess that we will have petition Derek to put the three of them into some special purgatory or rehab program. Maybe cleaning guns forever and never getting to shoot would be appropriate.

Glock 22 and 2 wrong on part 2

If I were a gun I would be a Lady S&W that way I would have a women's hands always wrapped around my grip [smile][smile]

Another HK P7 9mm here too. [thinking]

Must have been the Sushi answer.

Guys and Gals
The results have nothing to do with the answers that you give. The results are based upon a neural logic that reads how you tap, caress or otherwise press the keys on your keyboard.

Last edited:
Guys and Gals
The results have nothing to do with the answers that you give. The results are based upon a neural logic that reads how you tap, caress or otherwise press the keys on your keyboard.
I don't "caress" anything. Well maybe I do sit in the corner and caress my Colts and say MY PRECIOUS! But don't we all?[smile]

I swear the fix is in on this one. I changed almost every one of my answers from the last time I took it and still came up a G22.

Ken

I am a P7 as well, which is outstanding given that I own almost every model they've made and it is without a doubt my favorite model of handgun. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom