If you pray send some my way.

mikelawtown

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Well Shannon is doing pretty good today just walk to the bathroom with a walker and had a really good appetite today they are sending her to Northeast rehab in Salem New Hampshire probably for the next 5 to 7 days. Then in a few weeks after the incision heals up she’ll do radiation again this time with the photon beam focused on that one area

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well Shannon is doing pretty good today just walk to the bathroom with a walker and had a really good appetite today they are sending her to Northeast rehab in Salem New Hampshire probably for the next 5 to 7 days. Then in a few weeks after the incision heals up she’ll do radiation again this time with the photon beam focused on that one area
Promise to take her dancing when she is better... Best medicine ever.
~Matt

GiveMeLiberty

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay strong and keep thinking good thoughts. My father is going in on Thursday for his 3rd brain operation in a year. Been a long, dark road but believing is better than grieving- don't let your faith die.

mikelawtown

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This time she’s being seen at mass general they don’t want her seeing the oncologist at Tufts since they think she dropped the ball on a few things . She’s doing OK besides her walking they may put her on a new medication I guess that’s pretty expensive but I try to figure that all out and they don’t want to do radiation right now. Mass General said she falls in that 10% where she may only have a couple of years left so......

Top Bottom