If you need a gun safe moved in southern NH..

I highly recommend Michael Brooks Movers out of Merrimack. Guys came in this morning, moved my 1050 lb safe (Bighorn B7144EL 51-gun from Costco) from garage to basement in ~1 hour, and I paid $375 for the move. Professional, knew what they were doing, and did it safely (no pun intended).

And they were able to schedule the move pretty quickly after I called them. I called on Friday and they moved it today (Sunday).

michaelbrooksmoving.com

Posting because surprisingly, I had a hard time figuring out exactly what businesses to call to get the safe moved. (The secret is to call piano movers). Also, I didn't see a good reference for safe movers in my area on the forum, so I wanted to post for anyone who might be looking.

Cheers,
Jason

Couple of pics. Don't know if you can see, but I've got it sitting on a bunch of hockey pucks to keep the safe off the floor (avoids condensation underneath the safe in the summer):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• safe pic 1.jpg
    safe pic 1.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 244
  • safe pic 2.jpg
    safe pic 2.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I second this recommendation. They just moved a 700lb one for me from patio, through bulkhead, down hallway, and into alcove in the basement. Took them about 30 min and the safe is in excellent condition after the move. They're professional and polite.

I highly recommend Michael Brooks Movers out of Merrimack. Guys came in this morning, moved my 1050 lb safe (Bighorn B7144EL 51-gun from Costco) from garage to basement in ~1 hour, and I paid $375 for the move. Professional, knew what they were doing, and did it safely (no pun intended).

And they were able to schedule the move pretty quickly after I called them. I called on Friday and they moved it today (Sunday).

michaelbrooksmoving.com

Posting because surprisingly, I had a hard time figuring out exactly what businesses to call to get the safe moved. (The secret is to call piano movers). Also, I didn't see a good reference for safe movers in my area on the forum, so I wanted to post for anyone who might be looking.

Cheers,
Jason

Couple of pics. Don't know if you can see, but I've got it sitting on a bunch of hockey pucks to keep the safe off the floor (avoids condensation underneath the safe in the summer):

attachment.php

attachment.php

leave the leprechaun out of the safe, they're nothing but trouble! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom