If you lived in Mass and had to move

I go between NH and Florida these days.

Left MA for good in 2007.

I still own a house in Marshfield, I have not gone there in at least 15 months.

Ill move back to Maine someday, when I do not care about making a decent paycheck anymore.

Maine... Waterboro area specifically. Been trying to talk the woman into it for years. No dice yet. Told her one day I'm going to up and leave without her if she keeps holding out... Conversation did not go well from there... But I will live there one day..... in the not too distant future...

My cousin lives out there (Boulder, I think)...says it's loaded with moonbats. Perhaps it's not the same everywhere but not like it used to be either.

Boulder is full of hippies. I have a friend there too. Nice college town, tons of bars. I would never live there though.

- - - Updated - - -

I was set for Colorado when I met my wife. Could still happen someday, but their is no ocean.

There are mountains and lakes. You can make the sacrifice!

There are mountains and lakes. You can make the sacrifice![/QUOTE]

Mountains and lakes are awesome, but the ocean is a different place.

Depends on the reason for moving. If i had to stay nearby It would probably be New Hampshire or Vermont. Otherwise It would most likely be Missouri or Oklahoma to be near family.

~SW

I didn't read the other posts. I moved to NH. Because my commute was shorter. Tax free. And I heard the gun laws were a little bit better, lol.

Maine. And it's not "if I had to move" it's "when I'm able to move."
Same here except I used to be aimed at NH, but that went to obama a couple weeks ago so that state is obviously now polluted... alaska for me I guess, seems like the place for the least amount of government up your ass. I just have to learn to love snow.

1st off, I wouldn't live in MASS, I'd shoot my nuts off before that was forced on me. 2nd, I wouldn't have to worry about moving to another state, because of the 1st. I like my nuts, so I wouldn't live in MASS.

Back
Top Bottom