If you had to choose..

M&P. Better ergonomics IMO, and available brand new with no MArkup.

I think the Glock is a fantastic pistol, but not a $700 pistol.

Or you could buy American and get the M&P.
... I have a growing glock collection so I guess, do as I say not as I do. I carry the M&P if that helps the balance! [smile]

Neither.

But don't base your decision on other peoples preferences. Get what you like. Hold both guns, if you can shoot both guns then do it, and also shoot other guns.

scarjo_popcorn.gif

3rd Gen G23 with a smooth trigger from a G17/G22 (that's how i roll with my G19)

*or*

M&P Fotay w / large packstrap...

it's a toss up. so if I HAD to choose, I'd go with the M&P because the muzzle flip isn't as snappy as the glock 23.

i've owned a Glock 22 (2nd gen) and a Glock 23 (3rd gen)... so i'm not shooting from the hip.

Glock 23...

Hicaps available, parts everywhere and easy to do your own work/modification on, no need for MA 20# stock trigger change.

I liked the Glock personally; good fit in my hand, you can get the pre-ban mags without too much trouble, and the out of the box trigger is better IMO.

Glock - fits me better and pre ban mags as everyone else has said. Pus I don't like a supplied tool for field strip!

you do NOT need the tool to field strip the M&P. you can pull the trigger like you do on the glock after you rotate the lever on the slide.

*or* use a pen.

I did mention new in my post. Find me a 4th gen in MA for $400, and I'll buy all they've got.

4th Gens sell for 530 new....

You can find used 2nd and 3rd all over the place in good shape for 400........

I will admit you can get an M&P with the MA trigger dirt cheap used.......you can barely sell them in perfect condition for 400. I wonder why that is.

Back
Top Bottom