• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you had to choose one of these four 9 mm's, which would it be and why?

Let me clarify my position.

I have/use/love Glocks. If there weren't the ridiculously high Mass prices for a used, possibly worn GEN 2.5 or older (Sure 3's and 4's can be had over $700)
I'd have many more flavors of this utilitarian pistol.

All the others mentioned are great and I have most of them, or access to the rest, but the S&W SW9/40VE pistols are decent handguns that are very reliable and are in fact Glock clones.
(so close, S&W got sued by Glock for it...)

Matter of fact, the only complaints I ever hear about them is "Ooh, that trigger sucks."
Well most Massified triggers suck. Many, many, many owners here in Mass change-out, re-spring or massage the heck out of their new guns to smooth them out..
APEX-Tactical has made a fortune out of us...

I'm not trying to get anyone here to buy the Sigma pistols, only offering my opinion on a bunch of guns that now sit deep inside a safe,
waiting for a day when they will be handed out to family and friends for the Personal Protection of Their Lives, so I won't have to give them any of my Glocks or 1911's...

~Enbloc [rofl2]

Please send all of your gently-used Sigma Pistols to:
The Sigma Rescue League of Massachusetts
" A Pistol is a terrible thing to waste... "

Last edited:
If I'd shot all four I'd pick the one I liked and would not care what my friend or total strangers on the internet thought.

I can't count how many firearms I've purchased at the insistence of others only to sell said firearm within a year because it did not work for me.

You know which one you think is better. Buy it shoot it. Love it.

This ^ Because I do the same thing Stoney Pete does.

Back
Top Bottom