IF YOU HAD SELL ONE OF THESE 3 WHICH WOULD IT BE?

What do you use them for? Do you carry the kahr? If not, sell it. Do you shoot the m&p in competition? If not, sell it. Do you bring the kel tec to the range and plink targets? If not, sell it

Will depend on the amount of funds you need. Selling the M&P will not get you much as they are common around here. Kahr's are for sale now here in MA, but as you know with some MA modifications as well. Has dipped the price for the free state models, but still get a little premium due to that. Overall Keltec might be your bigger bang in what you'll get.

This is the nicest and most well reasoned response to this question and not at all like the one I was going to give.
So, I'll just politely second this.

I am thinking of getting a summer toy it MIGHT require some extra funds. Well just in case I spend to much and get some grief. The choices are:
Kahr PM9 black freestate nib
Keltec sub 2k gen2 glock 17 version nib
S&W m&p pro core 9mm 5 inch very light use
none of these are easy to replace. which one would you pick?

Take the grief and keep the guns. Then buy the toy. Then buy more guns.

I didn't love the Gen I sub2000, I pocket carry the PM9 in the summer, and I have no love for the M&P. YMMV

This is pretty simple. Sell the one with highest Value/Enjoyment ratio. Only you can determine the enjoyment.

Why do you have so many guns you don't shoot or barely shoot? I'd sell them all if you're not using them. None have collectable value.

I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with the concept of selling a gun. It doesn't make any sense, if you sell a gun, won't you then have one less? That doesn't compute...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends on how the trigger on the Kahr is. If it's a beauty of a trigger, and some of them are, keep it. If it's got a heavy trigger, let it go.

Otherwise, if the Kahr is good I'd get rid of the M&P.

Don't sell your guns. You could post other stuff cluttering your life in the classifieds, on ebay, or craigslist to finance your next purchase. You could even collect beer cans for the deposits to raise your cash or spend a few weekends sitting on a busy street corner with a sign and a can collecting spare change. Anything is better than selling off your guns!

This is pretty simple. Sell the one with highest Value/Enjoyment ratio. Only you can determine the enjoyment.

Why do you have so many guns you don't shoot or barely shoot? I'd sell them all if you're not using them. None have collectable value.

Why do you have so many guns you don't shoot or barely shoot??? Sell unused guns?!?!?!? [slap]

if you change your mind later....and want to buy another of the one you sell, which one is the easiest to get back?

I'd second this thought and with that, the Kahr would probably be the easiest to replace without paying an inflated price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom