If You go to the Range .... Just Dont' Accidentally Shoot Yourself in the Face

NHCraigT

NES Member

WJW, a Fox-affiliated television station in Cleveland, shared a video of the accident in an online version of the story.
Readers who click the link should be cautioned that the video contains distressing content.
...."The video shows that he is shooting a 9 mm automatic [pistol], and when he shot, he ejected the shell and it went right down the back of his shirt," said Hildenbrand. "So, because that's hot—it's brass—he started to move around, and his other hand just came and the gun discharged and went through his cheek and out the top part of his other cheek."....

News Station Link Here: Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at local gun range

Last edited:
A good video for newer shooters, something worth mentioning.
And you're not the boss of me.

The guy is just a novice and overreacted...You can’t really fault him. Until you’re on a firing line and you wind up with 20 to 30 rounds per second landing in your ass you’ve got no idea how hot that shit gets

The guy is just a novice and overreacted...You can’t really fault him. Until you’re on a firing line and you wind up with 20 to 30 rounds per second landing in your ass you’ve got no idea how hot that shit gets
When I saw the video I was thinking .... what if you were in the next lane, to the right of that guy = and that bullet that he put thru his right cheek could have been the bullet that continued on .... into your head, or your wife's, girlfriend's or your kid's head.

So ... yeah. I'll fault that guy all day long.

What the f*** are you wearing to the range?

In your ass? What kinda stance is that? Cuz it ain't a Weaver or Isosceles if the brass finds its way into your ass.

A trail of blood, a hole in the ceiling....You guys understand I don’t go to the range anymore for this exact reason...

If it was my range I’d be wearing nothing except for goggles

For all you iPhone users, they have a new slew of transgender emoji’s.......

But honestly who swats some hot brass with a pistol...I’ll throw it on the ground and run away. That’s why I support the MA 10 pound trigger pole. Insert transgender emoji here

What the f*** are you wearing to the range?

In your ass? What kinda stance is that? Cuz it ain't a Weaver or Isosceles if the brass finds its way into your ass.
I love it when people wear shorts and tank tops to the range and they learn that brass is hot.

When I saw the video I was thinking .... what if you were in the next lane, to the right of that guy = and that bullet that he put thru his right cheek could have been the bullet that continued on .... into your head, or your wife's, girlfriend's or your kid's head.

So ... yeah. I'll fault that guy all day long.
Yes , fault - bugger hook was on the trigger and muzzle control was Nil

I’m probably just an a**h***. But this guy got burnt by some brass and shot him self in the face. I usually don’t go to the hospital and when I’m bleeding from the eye unless my mommy makes me....

The sickest thing about this thread is I’m wondering whether he shot him self in the teeth. Through and through is no big deal...

If somehow I manage to shoot myself there’s gonna be a whole documentary about it.

Back
Top Bottom