• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you could only own one mass compliant pistol what would it be....

Billy2

Instructor
NES Member
I can see the flames coming now.... just find what you want and a dealer that will sell it to you.... blah blah blah

I get this question all the time and I say its like owning one pair of shoes... Cant be done...

That being said if you could only get one readily available pistol in ma that could be concealed year round, shot well at the range and used for hd what would it be?

My vote is a sig 938... What says you all?

Flame on!!!

ruger redhawk in 44 mag with a 7.5" barrel, good thing i got one

QooESKF.jpg
[/IMG]

Ha. Good question.

Stranded on a desert island, taking everything into consideration (carry, home, range, etc.), I'm going with the 9C as well.

I dressed up in my police costume and took my nightstick and I beat my G19 until it agreed to comply. I think it worked.

Hard for me to decide between a 226, 229, and 92fs. I've not shot any of them but is choose one of those for the prebans.

I can see the flames coming now.... just find what you want and a dealer that will sell it to you.... blah blah blah

I get this question all the time and I say its like owning one pair of shoes... Cant be done...

That being said if you could only get one readily available pistol in ma that could be concealed year round, shot well at the range and used for hd what would it be?

My vote is a sig 938... What says you all?

Flame on!!!

S&W Shield, with XS big Dot Sights, Talon Grips and Streamlight TLR-6 Light Laser Combo.

IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0345.jpg

OR a S&W Model 66-8 with a 2.75" barrel in a custom Mernickle Holster

IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0450 (Edited).JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom