• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you could only have one handgun?

Glock 19 FTW

IMG_1246.jpg

enough said

Smith 686+ 7 shot in 4 inch barrel.

Because I actually have a chance to be able to hunt with it.....unlike the 9mm semis. :)

S&W 29 "wheel guns are real guns"
I mean really, your given the choice of only a single gun and people are choosing plastic guns?

WHoleheartedly agree. We are talking ONE gun here! A .357 magnum in 6 inch has the ability to defend me and my family as well as take a deer if need be.....try that with your 9X19 Glock......not gonna happen.

My one gun would have to hold more than 7 or 8 rounds thats for sure. Thinking a Glock 19, 23, 26 or 27 with a happystick at home and pre ban hi cap for the road. Unfortunatly here in MA my gun would have to be 15 years old and a happystick would be illegal.

Walther P99 9mm. Still in production and relevant after 20 years. Damn accurate and reliable.

Smith and Wesson 500, the picture is from the S+W web site, mine doesn't have the bear or the goofy bear tracks on the cylinder.

A whole lot of hurt with one round!

Attachments

• SW500.jpg
    SW500.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 31
Only one? Well, most likely my Kahr PM40. Small enough for pocket carry in the summer and powerful enough to penetrate a winter coat in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom