• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you could only have one handgun?

Just for fun. Let's say a new law was passed saying you could only own one hand gun of a caliber greater than a .22 what would it be?
Would you go for your trusty carry gun, maybe your kimber safe queen or that Dirty Harry revolver with the hand made wood grips.

Also if you have pic, put them up everyone likes a little show and tell.

I would most likely stick with a 1911 - right now as it sits in my safe that would be a S&W 1911PD

Glock 19 FTW

IMG_1246.jpg

I'd probably go with a 4 inch barrel .357 magnum double action revolver. Ultra reliable, good for home defense and reasonably good for carry. Could be used for competitions such as IDPA, USPSA, etc. With .38 special ammo it would still be reasonably inexpensive to shoot, you could even do some handgun hunting with it depending on the state and game you were seeking. It would the most versatile handgun I could think of as far as covering as many handgun uses as possible with my one and only gun.

I'd lean towards either a Smith and Wesson 686 or a Ruger GP100

Back
Top Bottom