• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If you are going to mug someone in Worcester...

ccm75

NES Member
Happy endings are always nice, the thief was caught and will get what he deserves.

I notice a conspicuous lack of the obligatory "police don't recommend anyone taking such action in to their own hands" in the article.... I suppose it is because this story involves the DA, not just your average [STRIKE=peon]peon[/STRIKE] citizen. [thinking]

screw him.

he's the first one that's going to come after a citizen who defends him or her self. Too bad the perp didn't take his cash - its a lesson he should learn.

a**h***.

Now if he had been carrying ...maybe things would have been different!!! He wouldn't needed the extra help.

One of the comments on the article

Wait a minute!! Joe did you say you got ANGRY?? Slammed him against the wall?? How come when my father was attacked by 4 men and I got ANGRY; and defended him you tried to prosecute me????????

Thought you couldn't defend PROPERTY in Massachusetts? Or does that only apply to lower citizens? I'd like to see the DA sued in civil court... AND brought up on assault charges. Maybe THAT would open up some eyes as to how backwards this state is.

Thought you couldn't defend PROPERTY in Massachusetts? Or does that only apply to lower citizens? I'd like to see the DA sued in civil court... AND brought up on assault charges. Maybe THAT would open up some eyes as to how backwards this state is.
Yes, a clear failure to retreat... [wink]

no shit, DA should have called 911 instead of hurting the robber. WTF, didn't he listen to Marsha advising against "self-help", what a POS!

Ahhh a business owner with video footage and a liquor license paying the city large sums of money in taxes.... Perfect example. Never mind the fact that the superior court has no problem charging people with murder and letting them fight themselves out. Or the COP saying "We don't need armed civilians patrolling the streets" because that's what his police are for. . . Worcester is all about self defense... [rolleyes]

That's a brilliant comment. I would love to know more about that.

Back
Top Bottom