[grin]

Dan Wesson Valor 1911
Dan Wesson 10mm Bobtail Commander
Glock 30SF
Glock 20SF
Glock 29SF
CZ-SP01 Shadow Target
CZ-85 Combat
SVI Infinity Single Stack .45 ACP 1911 (definite bucket list gun, LOL. )

FWIW its worth noting that, I don't base my purchases around any of the compliance crap, never have, never will. So my actual "want list" is exactly what I just posted. The less you think about the handgun compliance regs, the better off you are. Those who plan their purchases around the compliance BS are guaranteed not to find what they actually want.

-Mike

Last edited:
I guess this kind of applies, but say I have a relative in law enforcement, that is moving back to MA. Could this person, say, buy me an XD (or gen 4 glock)out of state where this person lives and can buy, move home with it and then transfer it to me legally?

I guess this kind of applies, but say I have a relative in law enforcement, that is moving back to MA. Could this person, say, buy me an XD (or gen 4 glock)out of state where this person lives and can buy, move home with it and then transfer it to me legally?

yes but the mags, if standard capacity are no-go. he would transfer it FTF with you, both need LTC's.

But-but-but Glocks are on "The List" already! Don't you guize pay attention?? They're legal rite nao!

First thing I would get is declined on the $5000 in purchases I would want to make.

But seriously, the only thing I want right now is the Sig 938.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Colt Python 4 inch. Prices should drop if they could be imported. Had one years ago and sold it. What a mistake that was.

1. We make list go bye bye2. Or we all just become felons and buy whatever we can get our hands on. They can't charge us all

1. We make list go bye bye2. Or we all just become felons and buy whatever we can get our hands on. They can't charge us all

There is no "becoming a felon" part. These regulations are only applicable to dealers, period. It ends up acting like a gun ban, but there are numerous legal ways around it, they're just all very expensive....

-Mike

There is no "becoming a felon" part. These regulations are only applicable to dealers, period. It ends up acting like a gun ban, but there are numerous legal ways around it, they're just all very expensive....

-Mike

You must teach me!

Back
Top Bottom