• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If pulled over in MA do you have to disclose you are carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I searched threads but could not find anything...if one is carrying and pulled over in MA - is it a law that one must inform the officer of your carrying status?

What about Maine & NH?

If you're not asked, you don't need to volunteer. However, if you are asked if you have any guns, have your hands at 10 and 2, reply "I have a "fill in what type of license" and the firearm is located "fill in place firearm is". My license is in my wallet/pocketbook/coat pocket, etc. If you're not asked, but asked to step out of the vehicle, place hands at 10 and 2 and tell the nice officer "I'll be happy to sir, however, you need to know I have an LTC and the firearm is located X. How would you like me to proceed? Don't forget to [grin]

That's for MA anyway - I would assume the same would apply for any other state....given that you've got a non-res LTC.

There is only at least one thread a week discussing this very topic. I guess this is it for this week... It has been discussed at length more than any topic, possibly including handgun compliance and cats.

5 dead horses, but how many dead cats do you give it?[wink]

And yet another cat thread. I'll give it 2.

free-cat.jpg

free-cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom