• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

If I go dark, the USPS has me.

Grendizer138

NES Member
Donated some pre-ban AR mags to a friend today. Brought the flat-rate box in all buttoned up and the clerk weighs it and says “oh, there’s a better option”. He gets a smaller box and says “it’ll fit in here, right?” then starts opening my box. My butt start’s puckering up from many years of living in Massachusetts and he pulls them out and says “Oh…I haven’t seen these in long time”. Oh f***. I say “yeah, they’re uhh collectibles” and he responds with a side-eye. f***!

Then he says “I used them in my day too in the Marines”, zips the new box up while we make some Coast Guard jokes, then says “you saved $11! Here’s your receipt and have a great day!”

I know the free staters are chuckling, but I’m looking out for agents right now!

Donated some pre-ban AR mags to a friend today. Brought the flat-rate box in all buttoned up and the clerk weighs it and says “oh, there’s a better option”. He gets a smaller box and says “it’ll fit in here, right?” then starts opening my box. My butt start’s puckering up from many years of living in Massachusetts and he pulls them out and says “Oh…I haven’t seen these in long time”. Oh f***. I say “yeah, they’re uhh collectibles” and he responds with a side-eye. f***!

Then he says “I used them in my day too in the Marines”, zips the new box up while we make some Coast Guard jokes, then says “you saved $11! Here’s your receipt and have a great day!”

I know the free staters are chuckling, but I’m looking out for agents right now!

OP is going to bum blast prison!!! [rofl]

I know guys that get steroids deliver from Mexico through the post office. If they don’t get pinched, you should be fine

SWAT en route! Put your hands on the wall and spread ‘em. Hide dog too.
bruce willis GIF

I still have my preban USGI mags… along with magpul. You can’t give away the USGI magazines down here in NC unless someone building a period specific build.

I got all normal capacities magazines and magpul magazines… I jokingly thought someone was from Massachusetts was going to come arrest me in NC.

Questions I have to ask…..

How would a random postal worker know how big something was inside a box? No way….

Hey I can save you money!!! Let’s just rip open your box and take a look!! No way…..

It would be a federal crime for a postal worker to open your package.

I am not believing any of this story.

Questions I have to ask…..

How would a random postal worker know how big something was inside a box? No way….

Hey I can save you money!!! Let’s just rip open your box and take a look!! No way…..

Ot would be a federal crime for a postal worker to open your package.

I am not believing any of this story.
Me niether

70A5C593-AC60-4F54-86E7-E09648AC0BAB.jpeg

If the package was all sealed up how the heck would the person know that what was in it would fit in a smaller package???? Something seems off.

Back
Top Bottom