If he only knew

Holy shit.
The video was recorded 6 years ago. I was going to say, no one would do that now😂

Tell me how it was dangerous.
Its dangerous operating high pressure devices next to your face.
Its dangerous driving cars
I think it was a stupid waste of good primers.
1. Plastic attracts static electricity, primer cups are made of metal, one little spark.......
2. It only takes one overly sensitive primer to set the rest off.......it has happened to people while reloading........
3. Primer composition is HIGH EXPLOSIVE. One little primer can cause injury, but put a shitload in a jar lie that and you are just asking for trouble.
4. Yes I agree it was a waste of good primers, but it was a STUPID waste of good primers. Ive been reloading since 74, so dont try to change my mind.....JMO

Brass
1. Plastic attracts static electricity, primer cups are made of metal, one little spark.......
2. It only takes one overly sensitive primer to set the rest off.......it has happened to people while reloading........
3. Primer composition is HIGH EXPLOSIVE. One little primer can cause injury, but put a shitload in a jar lie that and you are just asking for trouble.
4. Yes I agree it was a waste of good primers, but it was a STUPID waste of good primers. Ive been reloading since 74, so dont try to change my mind.....JMO
My primers come in plastic trays. My Dillon pick up tubes are plastic. I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb. Should I be scared?

Back
Top Bottom