If given the choice, Glock made in USA or Austria?

Lol which "old" slide treatment? There are at least 4 distinctly different finishes, I'm probably forgetting one.

-2 or 3 different shades of flat gray through several generations - these are the old guns that almost look frosty in appearance
-Gen 3 gloss black with very very slight texture - this is a very common one in gen 3
-That weird gray satin-like finish on some gen 4s - this is a hated finish, it marked/scuffed/mars easily although it still is protective
-The current Gen4/5 finish that is gloss black but no texture at all.
It was the old Gen2 gray finish i’m thinking about from my 19c and 23c. Those seemed to take a beating better.

Would you guys consider Mossberg Maverick 88s 'Made in Eagle Pass TX, USA' made in USA or Mexico lol

Life is short. Get a few of each.
This.

I find the new G5 wears a bit more in the barrell/slide interface, and on the barrel more than the USA made G4 with the teflon pan finish.

Both have been shot the same amount.

Doesn't really matter to me either way though.....who cares its a glock.

This is a good thread, I am thinking of a new GLOCK and wasn't even thinking USA vs Austria.

Good stuff.

This.

I find the new G5 wears a bit more in the barrell/slide interface, and on the barrel more than the USA made G4 with the teflon pan finish.

Both have been shot the same amount.

Doesn't really matter to me either way though.....who cares its a glock.
I don't like the finish on the Gen5 Glocks, too slick. I own a G19 with Ameriglo sights.

Have both don't care doesn't matter. I would never predicate buying not buying one based on origin.

I have at least 3 US ones, maybe more, lost count. I think onei s a 34, my newer 20 and 21s are US too, I think.
I think Glock is missing a market opportunity. People love them so much that they could create Glock refrigerators, washers, tvs, hot water heaters, mini splits, cars, tires and beer, and people would buy them like crazy.

Hey barkeep. Give me a Glock on tap!

I think Glock is missing a market opportunity. People love them so much that they could create Glock refrigerators, washers, tvs, hot water heaters, mini splits, cars, tires and beer, and people would buy them like crazy.

Hey barkeep. Give me a Glock on tap!
It would be a riot to watch Leftist's trying to ban Glock refrigerator's because they don't have a loaded fridge indicator.
[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom