IF Biden Wins: what are you going to buy?

Legal personal freedom? ...The islands are horrible.

But you can bribe yourself out of anything on the islands.
Part of the problem is the a lot of the best places to live in the world that have the most Freedom that you can buy/make are also the most dangerous.... for gun people there are literally only a handful of places on the face of the Earth.... both safe and unsafe.

dont bet on that......look at how many states have already signed on for article 5 convention......

this is going down the same path/trajectory that prohibition went down........states were on the verge of an article 5 convention and congress panicked because they realized it wouldnt just stop at repealing prohibition....it would end up restricting the power of congress to ever pull any such stunt again.....so congress rushed thru a repeal and boom.....article 5 never happened.

The only thing dems have going for them right now is voter fraud via mail in voting.......
It would not Shock me if they attempted lots of old school fraud in the Battleground States though... if Trump is not spending millions of dollars to prevent that shit it's going to come back and bite him in the ass.... Florida is probably their first target.

So i hear about buying lowers, what about a CNC
Historically nobody votes based on the VP choice. And this is the Democratic party, they will be forced to nominate a true leftist for the VP, they have to have at least one leftist on the ticket. Biden isn't one, he's just an old-guard Washington crony, he's not a true believer like a Sanders or AOC.
True. How do get BLM to come for Joe? I saw a little chatter last week on that...how do we get some portion of BLM or Antifa to breakaway from the Dim party? We need about 5% to splinter off...Hey BLM, Joe says you are not black if you don’t vote for him!

So i hear about buying lowers, what about a CNC

True. How do get BLM to come for Joe? I saw a little chatter last week on that...how do we get some portion of BLM or Antifa to breakaway from the Dim party? We need about 5% to splinter off...Hey BLM, Joe says you are not black if you don’t vote for him!
They've been open about hating both Republicans/whites and liberals/whites. I've seen more than one instance of graffiti which read "liberals get the bullet too". Theure using liberals to get what they want

A good flashback read.

I've always wanted to build a 10mm Polymer 80. I order a PF45 last week and so the process begins. It's not strictly Biden related, but speaking of liberal morons, something tells me there's a short window in MA for P80 builds.

I've always wanted to build a 10mm Polymer 80. I order a PF45 last week and so the process begins. It's not strictly Biden related, but speaking of liberal morons, something tells me there's a short window in MA for P80 builds.

I'm not knowledgeable about Glocks, own one, a 20 I bought just a couple months ago. Have been very surprised how capable I am with it though, kinda defies all logic given the trigger, sights, fit, a little amazing actually.

The problem in 10mm from what I think I gathered is they went to the dual spring setup, which reportedly really helps recoil in 10mm, in Gen 4 and you can't retrofit the Gen 3 w/ that setup. So although I was initially interested in maybe going this route I couldn't justify an inferior pistol.

If the above is hogwash please correct me.

I'm not knowledgeable about Glocks, own one, a 20 I bought just a couple months ago. Have been very surprised how capable I am with it though, kinda defies all logic given the trigger, sights, fit, a little amazing actually.

The problem in 10mm from what I think I gathered is they went to the dual spring setup, which reportedly really helps recoil in 10mm, in Gen 4 and you can't retrofit the Gen 3 w/ that setup. So although I was initially interested in maybe going this route I couldn't justify an inferior pistol.

Gen 4 definitely went to the dual spring setup. From what I gather it's too wide for the gen 3. That said, does it matter? I think that's up to the individual.

For me, the Glock isn't an option. There's no question it's a great pistol, but I hate the grip angle. As this build will be mostly a range toy I'll just throw on a 20-22 pound spring, a KKM Precision compensator, and call it good. This won't be a SHTF, self defense, or competition pistol so the recoil spring design is of no concern to me, personally. As with most things in life, YMMV.

P.S. I don't know shit about Glocks either. Learning as I go.

Gen 4 definitely went to the dual spring setup. From what I gather it's too wide for the gen 3. That said, does it matter? I think that's up to the individual.

For me, the Glock isn't an option. There's no question it's a great pistol, but I hate the grip angle. As this build will be mostly a range toy I'll just throw on a 20-22 pound spring, a KKM Precision compensator, and call it good. This won't be a SHTF, self defense, or competition pistol so the recoil spring design is of no concern to me, personally. As with most things in life, YMMV.

P.S. I don't know shit about Glocks either. Learning as I go.

Its funny, a real head scratcher, everything about the Glock is "wrong for me" too but by the 3rd outing I outshoot everything else I own. I do putz around with the trigger a little, ie occasionally feels like I'm out when I'm not, confused state where it doesn't go bang when it should, not letting it reset or something, but the patterns don't lie.

If Biden wins they will be pushing permanent bans, revocation of licenses, and confiscation any way possible. MA will be a front runner. Registration makes it easy.

IMHO It doesn't get rid of the recoil but it may change how its felt by the shooter. You're still getting the same recoil energy either way, the dual springs doesn't turn it into some
gnomish mysticism where the recoil energy disappears into thin air, heat, or something. It just changes the distribution of the recoil impulse. For example if I shoot my old G34 and my Gen 5
side by side, the newer one "feels softer" but functionally speaking there's no difference in how fast I can run either gun. I've had an old G20 with std spring, and now I have a Gen4, I don't see a radical difference between the two. I bet a large part of it though, is that the newer springs last longer.

For some bizarre reason I am also shooting the G20 better than most of my other guns, not sure what it is. I think it's because somehow, in between the length of the slide, the Trij HD sights I
have on it, somehow that front always comes in focus easier on the G20..... it's kind of bizarre actually.

Ammo, ammo, and more ammo. "plenty enough" for every gun in every caliber you shoot. Stock up on the common stuff like 9mm, .380, .38/.357, .45acp, 5.56/.223, .22LR, .308, and 12g (buckshot) that everybody shoots. When there are shortages, all you'll see on the shelves are .243 and .270.

Semi-automatic anything. If the Dems win, they'll just redefine everything that scares them and call it an "Assault something," and, well, "Assault somethings" are all banned.

"Large capacity" magazines for every gun you have that'll take them (N/A in the PRM) in case those get future banned.

Lowers. I have two ARs and a .308 AR, plus another stripped lower ready to go, but might could use a few more.

A long range "sniper" rifle. We may need to be "the rifle behind every blade of grass" Yamamoto never talked about. Stealthy-ness will be key to effective engagement and getting out before getting caught at whatever Patriotic thing you just did.

Need to update my bugout bag. Add 1st Aid supplies.

Get trained! Certainly on gun handling, etc. But take a good First Aid class to learn CPR, trauma care, etc.
Your list is exactly what I have, along with .30 caliber carbine, 30.06 and 303 British....

Back
Top Bottom